Chapter 29

The rest of the house were all friends and relatives. Counting it, it was the first time I saw Cheng Yang today.

Originally, Cheng Yang entered the room with Yan Yan suddenly, and some people secretly guessed what Cheng Yang's identity was. This day is the day of Yan Yan's father's great joy. Theoretically, Yang Yan as a son brings no one like him. is a friend.

Later, when Cheng Yang was called to her uncle and Yuanyuan as parents, Cheng Yang's identity was clear at a glance.

Everyone was quite clear, saying that all these years were all alone, just like a workaholic and a robot, nor did they have no attempt to gather around him, and all ended in failure.

In private, everyone couldn't help thinking, if the pretense had been so single, they would really be late.

But now my uncle is married, and seeing that the current wife is not much older than her uncle, I'm afraid it won't be long before I can hear the good news.

At present, Yan Yan brought a man over to attend his uncle's wedding, and the attitude shown by his uncle made many people call it.

His son is a homosexual, which means that he will most likely not have his own children in the future. Can his father accept this?

And it seems that his uncle also likes this son-in-law very much.

She looks really handsome and beautiful, especially when she smiles, and makes people feel soft for no reason.

If only I could change gender, this is the mind of some people in the house.

These people will never know that Cheng Yang is a man. It doesn't matter at all. There will already be a baby in his stomach.

The arrival of Fu Yanfu was a wish of his uncle, and it was almost time for a wedding.

Cheng Yang went out with the others, Fufu walked behind.

When he was about to leave the door, he was stopped by his uncle.

They stopped and turned around to see their uncle and his wife come together.

My uncle held a thick red envelope in his hand, pulled Cheng Yang's hand, and placed it firmly in the palm of Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang was a little at a loss.

His grandfather then said, "For the first time, as an elder, take care that you accept it."

Cheng Yang turned her head and made a noise, and the latter nodded.

Because this was his uncle's wedding, Cheng Yang didn't refuse, and he accepted the elder's mind.

After leaving the room, they turned back to the auditorium.

There are two empty seats in the front of the auditorium, and there are relatives and friends of both parties sitting nearby.

As soon as she sat down, Yan Yan held Cheng Yang's right hand. Cheng Yang looked down at the hands of the two holding each other, raised her eyes and faced Yan Yan.

The wedding officially began, and familiar music sounded.

For a moment, Cheng Yang saw the new couple, and he suddenly fantasized about what it would be like if he and Yan Yan were married. Throughout the wedding, the smile on Cheng Yang's face did not disappear.

After the wedding, the uncle and wife decided to travel for a honeymoon, and they booked a honeymoon for one month.

This also covers the Spring Festival.

So this Spring Festival can only be passed on by one's own words.

Although for the past many years, the Spring Festival did not have much special meaning to the language, he also had a meal with his father at most, and then continued to work.