Love in Emerald Eyes have Shadows

Author's note

This is a fanfiction based on Marvel Cinematic Universe's Avengers. I may be a bit biased on my view of certain characters but oh well. Characters will include people from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (Will be well introduced) and all the movies all the way to Endgame (Each of their backstories may differ from the movies as this book does not follow the events of the movies)

This is set after The Avengers. For context, this is around six months after the portal is closed. 

Summary

Six months. It's been six months since a rampant Asgardian God of Mischief attempted to take over the world. Six months since I saw the face of him. I refuse to speak of his name. To say it was too bring ruin upon myself.

Six months later, whatever shadows in my past are blown away by the blinding light they shone upon me. Whatever secrecy I had is gone. I have no idea if I should thank them or kill them.

The Avengers saved the world. Now they have to save themselves instead. All because they could not contain a threat in time. And that threat is me.

They should have killed me when they had a chance. If not, even if I didn't want to, I would still kill them. Master's orders cannot be defied.

So I make one last bet. I bet that they can prevail. They will kill me and my master. They will do it. I am sure. Because they all want to survive. So I await the day I can finally be in peace, and I bid the world goodbye.

"If I told you that you can achieve all you desire simply by hurting the one you love, how would you go about hurting them?"

"I would love them."

-Laura Evanlyn Grace and her Master

*This is set six months after The Avengers.

So far what I have planned is going to be quite long so for those who are wanting a quick read, I'm sorry to disappoint. But for thick novel lovers who love a good and exciting long book, this is what I plan to do. Happy reading.

Updates will be subject to what trials I'm undergoing in my life currently.

Important Note!

This book is a work of fiction and the interpretations of its characters are entirely my own. My interpretations and imaginations of S.H.I.E.L.D. may vary from the movies and Marvel Cinematic Universe as this is my own interpretation.

Marvel Avengers AU

Copyrights to Marvel and the Marvel Cinematic Universe.