Part 1: Secrets go with Friends and Family

Laura Evanlyn Grace

"I finally had people I allowed myself to care for. I treat my love and care for someone as the most sacred thing in my life. Because of that, I will not harm any of you one whit."

Loki Laufeyson

"It takes a liar to see through a lie, my dear. And you, are quite the liar, aren't you?"

Natasha Romanoff

"I know your secrets and you know mine, but we never talked secrets. The language we speak is the one thing I hold sacred, trust."

Clint Barton

"All this voodoo stuff just flies over my head, so if you think this is a good idea, then I'll do it."

Tony Stark

"Bad ideas are always our forte. Sweet nightmares, everyone."

Bruce Banner

"Science calls for a meticulous mind. Details always have to be ironed out."

Steve Rogers

"Will the world be able to have eternal peace? If they have that peace, they will not be human, for with humans comes emotion, and from emotion comes conflict."

Thor Odinson

"The scales are tipping against out favor. So why do we not dismantle the scale?"

Nick Fury

"It's an extremely rare occasion that someone knows something I do not. Especially on something I should be well versed in."

Maria Hill

"All of us are different, chosen because of our skills, not because of our pasts. Regret and remorse are allowed, but it should not become an excuse to escape a duty."