Oh Goddess, My Goddess

Eina: Alright Y/n! Let's leave.

You nod and stood up from your seat. As the two of you were about to leave, you felt a stare and quickly turned around to see the blonde elf girl looking at you. She quickly turned away and walked off, you turned back and walked out of the pub.

Eina: This was a nice night, isn't it?

Y/n: Yeah.

Both you and Eina look up at the night sky, seeing the beautiful stars above the sky.

Eina: In times like these, you can't help but admire the stars.

Y/n: Yeah, it reminds me of the time when I was younger. I used to look up at the sky.

Just as the peaceful moment came, there suddenly came a scream.

Get away from me, you pervert!

Eina: It sounds like someone is in trouble.

Y/n: Than let's fix that.

You grabbed the handle of your sword and started running to the direction of the yelling woman.

.

.

.

Running to panicked scream that was coming to the right direction, you ran with Eina who followed right behind you. Hearing the scream again, you acted quick by speeding and turned to the right to see two figures. One was a tall muscular man and the other figure was a short woman with twin tails.

Y/n: Hey, what are you doing!?

The man looked at you as drool dripped down his cheek he reeked of alcohol.

Woman: This weirdo won't let go of me after telling I already told him to leave me alone! I am a Goddess and should be handled with some respect!

Getting a better look at the woman, Eina noticed that the small woman has blue eyes and mid-thigh length black hair tied into twin-tails which reach down to her mid-thighs. Her attire is a white mini dress with a blue ribbon around her neck and one tied under her breasts around her arms, and a pair of white gloves.

 Her attire is a white mini dress with a blue ribbon around her neck and one tied under her breasts around her arms, and a pair of white gloves

The Goddess herself, Hestia!

Eina: Wait, your.... Hestia!!

Hestia: Yes yes, but we can discuss that later just get this weird guy off of me!

You pointed your blade at the man.

Y/n: This'll be your only warning, let her go.

The man wrapped his arm around the goddesses neck.

Drunk Man: I...I got her first, you can have her once- I'm done!

Eina: Please, let's not resort to violence. She doesn't want to go with you.

Y/n: You are seriously wasting everyone's time and this will end...