Intro

Warning: This book contains unsettling and disturbing content that may not be suitable for sensitive readers. It portrays mild violence, which may be deeply unsettling for some individuals. If you are easily disturbed by graphic or explicit scenes, it is recommended that you do not read this book.

The PAW Patrol is nothing without each other. They rely on their unique skills and teamwork to solve problems and keep Adventure Bay safe. Together, they form an unstoppable force that is always ready for any mission that comes their way. But until that one fateful day, they had faced one mission. Something that they never had before. But nonetheless, with their sweat and determination, they successfully completed it with their usual efficiency and bravery. But at what cost?

One of their own.

Marshall.

Marshall, the lovable and brave Dalmatian pup, had always been a vital member of the PAW Patrol team. His firefighting skills and loyal nature made him an invaluable member. However, during that mission, Marshall faced a dangerous situation that unfortunately resulted in his untimely demise. The loss of Marshall left a void within the PAW Patrol team that could never be filled. Despite their grief, the remaining members of the team vowed to honor Marshall's memory by continuing to protect Adventure Bay with the same dedication and courage that he had shown.

Ryder hasn't been able to find a suitable replacement for the Dalmatian for months. Whether or not the new dog is adept at firefighting and emergency medical services, Ryder has made numerous attempts to find them for the team, but it never seems to pan out. And it's not like there's an issue with recruiting them. Some of the trainees would often pass the tests, and they would get the position. But there was something else going on at work. Something sinister. As the months passed, Ryder couldn't get rid of the unspoken suspicion that the fruitless searches for Marshall's replacement were motivated by something else.

He noticed strange occurrences during the recruitment process, like qualified candidates suddenly withdrawing their applications or mysteriously disappearing, but he couldn't just put his finger on it, so he kept trying. Exactly 20 pups have applied to work with the PAW Patrol, and every single one of them has mysteriously vanished without a trace. Although some of them didn't exactly vanish, they did eventually end up being found, but not in the way that was expected. Ryder has been trying to figure out why the new recruits keep disappearing or end up being in a terrible accident to where they could no longer become PAW Patrol members, but what he didn't know was that the answer has been sitting in front of him the whole time.

Although the pups would do anything to carry on Marshall's legacy and fulfill their duty to protect Adventure Bay, there was one thing that they would not allow to happen. They would not allow him to be replaced. Marshall's absence was deeply felt by the PAW Patrol team, and they knew that no other pup could ever take his place. To them, no other pup would ever be Marshall. His unique personality and skills were irreplaceable, and the team knew that no pup could ever embody his spirit. They cherished the memories they had with Marshall and carried his legacy in their hearts, knowing that he would always be a vital part of the PAW Patrol family. Which is why they would sabotage any attempts to replace him. They were determined to honor Marshall's memory and ensure that his contributions to the team would never be forgotten.

Though there are so many stories and reports about the missing pups that had tried out for the PAW Patrol, we are only able to go through three of the ones that were the most important. Let's start, shall we?