Chapter 6

Y/n's POV

After the long drive, you were awoken to Mikey shaking you awake. You rubbed your eyes, hearing him chuckle before he dragged you off the coach. Everybody was clearly excited to camp, especially Luffy. His friend, Sanji, had to keep a hold of his shirt from him running off.

You noticed that Mikey and Draken was a bit more giddy than they usually were, and you had a feeling it was about you.
You crossed your arms,
" Alright what are you two laughing about?"

Mikey took out his phone and showed you the picture. It was a picture of you sleeping peacefully with your head leant on a flustered Eren. Your eyes widened in shock and embarrassment,
" I did not,"

Mikey laughed,
" Yes you did,"

You felt like crawling under a rock and never coming back out. The teacher allowed you to pick any place to set up tents, so you all decided to place it under a tree in the corner, away from everybody after gathering all the luggage. Building the tent took a while, since it was the biggest one, but at the end, you managed.

As soon as it was built and secured, the guys ran into the tent, fighting over the decent sleeping places. Izuku opened the tent entrance for you, smiling kindly,
" Ladies first,"

You giggled and thanked him, walking into the tent. It was a lot bigger than you imagined it to be, all having separate rooms each, and a large middle area that would be great to chill and talk. Thankfully, there was enough rooms for everybody. 

Izuku nervously stated, his confidence not exactly at full peak yet,
" Guys, isn't it fair that Y/n has the bigger room? Since it is her tent and she's a lady, I-I read that ladies like to have a lot of room,"

Your heart warmed up at how adorable and thoughtful he was. Draken and Mikey exchanged glances before nodding in agreement and stepping out. You thanked them and Izuku and organised everything in your spot.

When you all finished, you exited the tent, only to be welcomed with Zoro chasing Luffy around after stealing his meat. You just sighed and turned your attention to Eren, who was leant against a tree, already looking at you. His tent was a few metres down from yours, almost becoming neighbours.
He looked away as soon as you looked at him.

Izuku analysed his actions, and said, gaining your attention,
" I might not be correct but Eren is acting... strange.
Do you think that he has gained feelings for you,
Y/n?"

You shook your head, laughing a little at his conspiracy. However it would explain a lot. Why he always annoyed you and was close, why he always stared at you from afar. It could just be an act of jealousy, but there was a chance it could not be.

You just shrugged it off and listened to the teacher about where things are and that you're all aloud to explore as long as you don't go past the red string that surrounds the woodland area. There were two separate bathing temples for genders.

Eventually, night came by rather quickly and you and Izuku set up a small fire outside your tent, other students doing the same. You passed everybody marshmallows and wooden sticks, and began to toast them.

The moonlight illuminated in the dark abyss of the night and the small particles off fire surrounded the air. It was slightly cold, so everybody was wrapped in their own blanket whilst staring at their small fire.

" Everybody! Let's gather and play truth or dare!"

Everybody looked at Nami and everybody formed a circle, including you and your friends. She grabbed a glass bottle,
" Whoever this lands on, picks a person,"

She spun the bottle, and the tension arose quickly. It began to slow down and landed on Nezuko Kamado.
Nami grinned in excitement and asked, all the attention on her and Nezuko,
" Truth or dare?"

She thought for a moment and replied, sending her a kind yet beautiful smile,
" Truth,"

" Is it true that you have a crush on Zenitsu?"

Her pale cheeks turned red at the question, glancing at her yellow haired friend beside her, who was also blushing furiously. She slowly nodded , hiding her face into her blanket. Zenitsu sent her a small smile, his cheeks still red. She got up and spun the bottle whilst Nami sat down beside Robin.

The bottle landed on Eren. Nezuko asked innocently,
" Eren, truth or dare?"

As usual, Eren chose the toughest one since he always liked to show off. You never exactly knew why, maybe he liked having lots of attention and power, or maybe he was just a prick. Then again, there's no reason he can't be both.

" Dare",

Nezuko smiled, her pink eyes shining in the moonlight,
" I dare you to kiss any girl out of your choice within this circle,"

She sat down and watched Eren get up, all eyes were on him. You looked to see that most of the girls who liked Eren sent him bashful looks, as if to ask him to kiss them. Then something truly unexpected happened.

He walked over to you, kneeling down, watching your surprised expression before smashing his lips against yours. Yours and everybody's eyes widened from pure shock. His lips were soft and easily fitted with yours. He pulled away after a few seconds, sending you the smallest smirk before walking back to his place and sitting down.

Your heart rate increased a little whilst your cheeks were slightly warm. You despised Eren, yet you couldn't help but enjoy the kiss, even though you didn't kiss back. Why would he even choose you out of all the girls here? Was it to annoy you, or was it because he truly liked you?

A few more peoples turns went before everyone started to head to bed.