Chapter 19

Y/n's POV Age: 20

2 years later

It's been two years since your parent's death, since you ran their business and taken over. After a few weeks after their death, you began to talk to your friends again. It took a while to heal from everything, but eventually it created a scar in your heart.

You and Eren met up a few times after the incident also, but after a few months,, he vanished into thin air. There was no trace or evidence of his disappearance. You've grown worried ever since, but after a year, you knew he was gone. Even though it hurt to know the painful truth. You didn't know whether he was dead nor alive. Yet you didn't get a single message from him.

However, you've reached higher goals than your parents. Your fashion sense and style has been taken interest from all over the world. Everybody loved how you designed cultured clothes perfectly and how you can create themed dresses.
You even created some for movie stars to wear in movies and programmes.

You paced down the hallways of the building, wearing professional clothing. Your hair had grown longer after two years, ending just below your waist. You began,
" Have the dresses arrived in France?"

A lady nodded beside you,
" Yes, ma'am. And Germany, Russia and Canada,"

" Good, that's all, "

She nodded and walked away, writing stuff down on your clip board. You never get time to yourself anymore, after all you did have to work. Akira and Rio went back to C/C a few months ago, making it quite lonely. You would meet up with Mikey and the gang occasionally, but not as much as it used to be. If anybody saw you with a gang, it would ruin your reputation and job.

After that day went by, you walked down the street at night, trying to search for your car keys, until you were pushed into an alley by three men.
They were clearly drunk, all of them barely walking straight.

" Hey look! If it isn't Y/n L/n! "

" She'll be worth a fortune,"

" get her boys!"

Your best option was to run through a dark and narrow alley way, since the streets were too busy to escape from them. Turns out you didn't have my choice at the start because it was a dead end.

One of them pushed you onto the floor, your hair falling out of its bun, falling over your shoulders.
You were about to get hit, but as soon as you closed your eyes from flinching, you heard them being beat up.

You looked to see they were all unconscious on the floor with bleeding noses. Confused, you watched the person who did it step out of the shadows. Your breath hitched at who it was, happiness and anger swelling up inside.

Eren.

He had grown way muscular than the last time you saw him, same with his hair. His hair was that long it went up into a man bun. His jawline had gotten more sharp, but the shade and colour of his eyes had stayed the same.

Your body didn't react, all you could do was freeze in shock. Two years. You haven't seen him in two years; no call, no text, nothing. You failed to realise that tears had swelled up in your eyes and fell a little.

He let out a heavy sigh, walking over and picking you up bridal style. You wanted to get out of his arms, but your body also wanted to stay. Giving in, you wrapped your arms around his neck, nuzzling your face into the crook of your neck whilst sobbing a little.

" Where have you been?! Do you know how many times I was up in the night wondering if you were alright?"

Despite yelling at him with anger, your voice cracked and trembled at every word. He just sighed, placing you in the passenger seat of his car and began to drive, completely leaving your car.

He didn't respond and just kept driving. The silence was loud, he glanced at you in the corner of his eye, watching you wipe your tears. He noticed how longer your hair had gotten and how much mature you had become,

He also gave in,
" I've been busy, I'm sorry for not contacting you, it was to dangerous,"

" What do you mean, dangerous?"

He pulled up onto a street with a large, dark looking building. It was in the not so popular parts of Shibuya, meaning there wasn't a lot of people around. He guided you into his mansion looking building to see there were men and women everywhere inside, all dressed up smartly and playing poker.

They all looked at you like a hawk to their prey. In order to stop that, Eren pulled you into his side by your waist, showing them that you weren't a threat. You walked into the building to see even more men, not to mention all the different variety of guns and weapons hung on the wall.

You looked up at Eren,
" What is this place?"

" It's my hideout. I'm the leader of a large and dangerous mafia gang, The Hallow, "