Chapter 11: Been A Minute

[Skylar Jade]

I wake up in my hotel room bed with Andy sleeping next to me. I smile and move his hair. The guys were visiting so Andy and I shared my bed.

Nothing happened. Just doing what we did before we dated. Being best friends/brother sister.

I get up and change into my clothes

It's been a few weeks since I guest starred on RAW

It's been a few weeks since I guest starred on RAW. Oh my god that was so hard for me to do. I got shit faced drunk that night.

I left the guys a note and then left. I got to his room and knocked. He opened it and was shocked to see me.

"Skylar." He says.

"Hey, two-tones." I say.

He pulls me into a tight hug and cries into my shoulder. I cry into his and he pulls me into his room and shuts the door. We pull away and wipe out tears away.

"Colby, stop crying! You're making me cry!" I fake yell and we laugh.

"I'm sorry!" He fake yells and we laugh again.

We then go and sit on the couch. I knew he was alone. Only his things were here.

"Not to be rude but why are you here of all places?" He asks.

"I got your message last night and I could tell you were alone and sincere. I miss you, too, two-tones. I forgive you. I miss all of you but I can't forget. You, I forgive. For now, just you. I also need to ask you something." I say.

"Anything, Skye." He says.

"Could you help me re-dye my hair?" I ask.

He smiles big and jumps up. I giggle as he pulls me with him.

"I missed us dying each other's hair! I have the dye! Black, again?" He asks and I nod.

I tell him what I want and we dye my hair. He washes it out then I cut it in the style I want then Seth blow-dried my hair and I smile at the results.

"Thank you, Colby! I love it!" I say, hugging him.

"No problem, Skye. Can I straighten your hair?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure." I say.

I sit down and he starts straightening my hair.

"Will you ever talk to anyone else again?" He asks.

"I don't know, Colbs... If they wanna talk to me, I want you there." I say.

"I'll always be there." He says.

I smile and he starts another section of my hair.

"Will you ever come back to WWE?" He asks.

I sigh. I've been thinking about that a lot.