Halloween Trick and Treating/Janitor ghost

(At the Wakeman Family household.)

(Inside there living room.)

Mrs. Wakeman and Mr. Wakeman: (Where decorating there living room with Halloween decorations. As they would be having a Halloween party.)

(Upstairs.)

(Inside Nora's bedroom.)

Nora Wakeman: (Smiles as she was sitting down at her vanity mirror that she had inside her bedroom. And was putting on her favorite yellow lab coat that her father had given to her. Back when she was a newborn baby. Over her yellow long sleeved shirt. And green skirt.) (For Halloween she was going to be a scientist. And Little Acorn was going to be her lab assistant.)

Little Acorn: (Smiles as he looks at Nora.) "Wow Nora you look really pretty wearing your yellow lab coat.

Mr Scruffles: (Smiles at Nora as he then squeaks.)

Little Acorn: (Smiles as he looks at Mr Scruffles who was inside his cage.) (Looks at Nora.) "And even Mr Scruffles agrees with me Nora.

Nora Wakeman: (Smiles at Little Acorn as she finishes buttoning the last button on her yellow lab coat. And then turns around in her vanity mirror seat that she was sitting in.)

Nora Wakeman: "Thank you Little Acorn. (Places a hand to herself while smiling.) "I'm going to be a scientist for Halloween. (Gently picks up Little Acorn and holds him in both of her arms.) "And your going to be my lab assistant Little Acorn. (Begins to laugh.) "You know when choosing lab coats that father gave me. "I couldn't decide on witch lab coat I wanted to wear for my Halloween costume. "The white lab coat that buttons up and came with purple gloves. "Or my favorite yellow lab coat that buttons up. "But after looking at the both of my lab coats. "I decided to chose my favorite yellow lab coat to wear for my Halloween costume. "Even though technically my favorite yellow lab coat isn't a Halloween costume. "As I like to wear it all the time. "And neither is my other lab coat. "The white one that comes with purple gloves.

Little Acorn: (Smiles at Nora.) "Oh cool I would love to be your lab assistant Nora. "As it would go perfect with your scientist costume. (Places a hand to himself.) "And I'll not just be your lab assistant Nora. "But I'm also your defense droid who's also built for comedy as well.

Nora Wakeman: (Smiles at Little Acorn.) "Exactly Little Acorn. (Gets up from where she was sitting.) "Now before we both head downstairs into the living room. "I have to grab both of our trick and treating buckets. (Smiles at Little Acorn as she gently rubs the side of her face to Little Acorns side of his face.) "As you will also be going trick and treating as well Little Acorn with me, Wisteria and the others. (Had a excited look onto her face.) "As uncle Skyway Patrol Lieutenant will be taking all of us trick or treating. "Oh how I can't wait to go trick or treating with my favorite big sister. "Uncle Skyway Patrol Lieutenant. "Along with my best friends. (Grabs her's and Little Acorns trick and treating buckets.)

Nora Wakeman: (Smiles as she looks at Mr Scruffles. And walks right up towards his cage while smiling. And stops right in her tracks once she arrives to where his cage was at. And begins to very gently pet Mr Scruffles on top of his head using one of her fingers.)

Mr Scruffles: (Smiles as he looks at Nora while very happily squeaking.)

Nora Wakeman: (Smiles at Mr Scruffles as she continues to very gently pet him.) "Happy Halloween Mr Scruffles. (Continues to smile at Mr Scruffles.) "I can't take you trick and treating with me Mr Scruffles. "As it's to risky for me to take you with me trick and treating. "As there may be people that are scared of rats. (Had a annoyed look onto her face.) "Or that second rate copycat might bring his dog Atom with him trick and treating. (Smiles at Mr Scruffles.) "I would love to take you trick and treating with me Mr Scruffles. "As you would go perfect with my scientist costume. "As you can be my lab rat.