Chapter 16 - Where she wants to be

"Kane walked right into the hotel and took the baby...

"Oh fuck!." Ryan said. "Keegan will kill him..

"Naw man, we collared him on his way out with the kid, he told us everything.. Nijada been playing Keegan man and she still is... Kane is the baby's daddy.. Nijada paid the doctors off. She knew that Keegan had gotten in touch with his own people for a second DNA test.. he showed us the documents... she was his from the jump and she knew it..." Mani said.

"Aite, i'm a talk to Keegan.. keep Kane close..." Ryan said and ended the call.

Wesley heard and shook his head. "Girl gotta be on a death wish that's all I've got to say." He knew Keegan was gonna create hell, but he was happier to at least know that Marnie was now safe and had been picked up and taken to the rehab centre. He watched as Ryan headed down the stairs towards where Keegan and Charisma were.

———

"Excuse me.. can I help you..

"Yeah I called earlier to see." He stopped suddenly as he saw her. "Marnie.."

Marnie's face searched the man's eyes that stared back at her. "It's been a long time brother."

"It has.. and I'm sorry that I've not been here but..

"You were locked up.. save it Kelson Kane nothing with you ever changes...

He smirked as Marnie shook her head at him. "That sass still what yo ass is all about I see."

"Are you gonna come in my room and talk to me... you can do my leg physio seeing as you haven't been around for the past god knows how long to do your bit as a big brother." She said and he followed her. He walked into her room as she wheeled herself in and moved herself on to her bed. "So what's new with you and why did you come here?."

"I wanted to see you.. and I wanted to let you know that You're an auntie...

She stared at him. "Who was the dumbass who let you hit raw?."

"Some bitch

"Some bitch... but she fucked around and tried to pass the kid off as someone else's.. but my daughter is with me now.. and I'm gonna need some help with her, so I was wondering... I know how much you love kids... would you wanna come and love with us and let me get someone in the help with yo therapy and care to.. come and live with us sis....

She looked at him. "Kelson, I am with someone and I live with him when I'm not here..

"What!...

"I was gonna tell you but I didn't know when I was gonna see or hear from you again... and you got so many damn aliases...

"Is he good to you?... who is he?." He asked her.

"His name is Wesley, you probably won't know him." She said.

"Wesley.. he works for Keegan....

"Of course you know him.. you know everyone... how is it you know everyone but could never find our parents!." She said and shook her head.

"I don't want you with Wesley... I fucking hate Keegan fucking Fraser...

"Believe it or not Keegan and Wesley are not the same person." She said with sass. "And I really don't care what you say Kelson.. I love him and I want to be with him...

"Keegan is trouble, it was him that was raising my daughter for 6 damn months...

Marnie's jaw almost fell all on the floor. "Kane... oh my god.. of course... how did I not realise.. and that wasn't his fault.. Nijada lied to keep him in her life...

"I don't like being made a fool of sis.. you should know that better than anyone." He said to her.

————

Keegan and Charisma both sat for a long while and just talked. It was nice to be together in this way. When he was calm and they were alone this was a love like no other. They had a special connection, one which neither could deny.

They looked at the door as Ryan walked in. "Man I need to talk to you and this shit is important."

Keegan looked at him and frowned. "It's Aite, what is it?." He said, not moving from this hug he was having with Charisma right now.

" He said, not moving from this hug he was having with Charisma right now

"Kane took Alaina from Nijada...

"Now why would he go and fuck up that epically..

"Because.." Ryan didn't know how to tell him. "Man.. Alaina isn't yours.. she's his.. Nijada paid off the docs and Kane got the documentation to prove that she's his..

Charisma said nothing for a while, she could tell that he was now completely gutted. He had taken to Alaina and raised her for the past 6 months as his own. Plus Nijada had played him. She looked at him, she had never met Kane and didn't want to, she wanted to stay out of this fight as this was not her fight and she didn't need anymore shit in her life right now.

Keegan looked at Charisma. "All I need to do right now is get you home....

Charisma was nervous about returning to LA especially as she now had all of the Pearces wealth and money. But she knew she could trust Keegan to keep her and the kids safe and she could even embark on a little studio time for herself, there were a few songs that she had written and left in Marnie's possession for safe keeping that she had no idea if she would return to or not after her life had been turned upside down as it had as of late.

Keegan looked at her. "Are you ready to come home." Ryan also looked at her and waited for her reply.

Charisma nodded. "Yeah.. I'm ready to go home."

—————

Marnie was worried about the impact of her brother being Nijada's baby daddy would have on her relationship with Charisma and Wesley, even Keegan. Charisma knew her older brother as Kelson Kane Green. She had met him a few times, they were put into separate children's homes and raised separately but Kelson loved Marnie and subsequently had come to love Charisma as an almost adopted sister, he gave her money and took her out as a kid with they were in the home before Alfie took her in.

Charisma was not at all aware that Kelson was the same person that had slept with Nijada and now had a vendetta with Keegan. The same as Kelson didn't know she was with him.