Chapter 18 - Kane and Charisma

Wesley walked into his and Marnie's place. She had just arrived back from Kelson's place, with Kelson as he was not about to let his sister go without warning her man first. Wesley looked at Kelson.
"Kane... what the fuck are you doing in my house?"

Marnie looked at Wesley. "Baby there is something I need to tell you." She swallowed hard. "He's my brother..

"You what?..

" I didn't recognise him when you called him Kane because that is not his first name his real name is Kelson Kane .. he just uses multiple aliases!" She said looking at him with daggers.

"That's right motherfucker. I'm her brother and trust me if I had my way there would be absolutely no way that you two would be together... but my sister here is a strong girl, and she has told me that you have been good to her so I'm going to let it slide this time.." he moved closer to him almost toe to toe. " but you put just one foot out of place with her and I will make sure that it is the last thing that you will ever do on this earth... Do you understand me?."

Wesley stared at him. " you don't need to warn me, I would never hurt her and she knows that. And our relationship has got nothing to do with you I don't give a fuck who you are..." he looked across and saw Alaina babbling away in her bouncer chair. He looked at Marnie. " I can't stay here right now... we'll talk later..." He turned to walk out.

"Wesley!" Marnie called after him, but he was gone. She looked at her brother. "Thanks for that.. if I lose him because of you, that's me and you done Kelson!." She said and wheeled herself into the kitchen wondering where Wesley was going to go as this was his home, she was worried about him.

——————

Keegan dropped Charisma and the twins to Marnie and Wesley's place. "I'll pick you up at 8pm.. I've got some things to do." He said to her.

"Okay.. I'll see you later... say bye-bye to daddy" she said, but the twins were too busy dribbling down their chins . He smiled and watched her go inside and she waved to him before he headed off.
"Guess who's back," Charisma said cheerfully as she walked in and shut the door with her back to them, until she turned, putting the car seats on the floor.

"Charisma."
Charisma went quiet as she saw Kelson. She remembered from her dream only his name was Kane and he was an ass who was the daddy of Nijada's baby. "Well ain't you gonna say hi to yo big bro?."

She smiled. "Hi Kelson..." he grabbed her and pulled her to him for a hug.

"These your 2?

"These your 2?." He said looking at the twins and trying to start a conversation with her that would bring him around to asking about Keegan.

"Yeah..

"Wow, my lil sweetie is all grown up for real.. look at you..." he said to her. "And what about on the man front...

"Kelson" Marnie said, with a warning tone.

"I'm happy." Charisma said to him.

"Hmmm.. I can't say that I am happy with finding out that you are with Keegan Fraser..

"It isn't anything to do with you...
She stopped as she heard a baby cry. "What was that?."

Marnie sighed as Kelson went into the lounge and picked up Alaina. "This is my baby girl..Alaina."

"Kane.. oh my god of course Kelson Kane.." Charisma said. "This is crazy I dreamed this.. I dreamed that you were the father...I dreamed that you and Ni had messed with each other...

"Well that was Because you saw me with her that night in the bar.. you all had a little too much to drink but.. she wouldn't leave me alone..." he pointed his finger. "And I didn't know about Keegan at that point."

"So I dreamed it because I saw you together" charisma shook her head. "Keegan Isn't a bad person you know.. she played him too and me...

He nodded. "I know.. she planned for me and Tara to come and hurt you.. and get you in front of her.. I didn't know at that point that she was talking about you per se.. but now I do...

"So you knew that she played me, Keegan and everyone...

"Yeah but I'm not happy with the fact of you being with him.. the guy is an asshole.. a prick.. and he ain't gonna love you...

Marnie shook her head. "I'm sorry C, I tried to tell him to shut his mouth but it's Kelson and he doesn't know how to." She said angrily.

"Look Kelson, I'm happy.. and I'm not a little girl anymore..

All of a sudden the door almost came through. As Wesley opened it hard and Keegan, Wesley, Ryan and McKenzie all stood looking at them. "You mother fucker, you knew that baby wasn't mine...

"Awww did Wesley run to you like a bitch... yeah I knew.. but who would give up the chance to fuck with Keegan Fraser," he laughed. "Besides she was paying me to keep quiet so I guess that meant that you were too....and now I find out that you and my baby girl Charisma here..

and now I find out that you and my baby girl Charisma here

"She ain't that.. you need to shut yo fucking mouth... she will never be yo baby girl..

"It wasn't my idea to fuck with you that was Ni and her mama...Nijada just couldn't come to terms with the fact that she might lose you...

Charisma shook her head "Yeah to me Kelson... to me.. because we love each other okay... and I for one am glad that Alaina is not Keegan's.. after everything that has happened Keegan we need to just let this go... she's not yours.. Kelson had no say when it came to Nijada and Greta.. we were all played.." charisma said not wanting to stir up the tensions and emotion.

"Why the fuck are you sticking up for him?." He said getting angry.

"She isn't Keegan.. she's being truthful and because he's my brother.." Marnie added.

"And he looked after me when I was young.. please Keegan... you know you're better than that.." charisma said.

Keegan's face was like the devil; he was not happy at all. Keegan did not like being played and then to be asked to drop it was making him worse. Marnie could see it. "Keegan...it's Nijada you need to confront.. she still thinks that you think the baby is yours.. she needs to pay, no one else." She waited nervously for a response....