[ 25 ]

---SEOKJIN'S POV---

---SEOKJIN'S POV---

"What happened, Seokjin oppa? You didn't like my decoration?" She asked me and waited for my response.

I don't know what happened to me, but instead of responding Y/N, I pressed my lips into hers, moving them gently into her delicate one.

After a couple of seconds, I backed away because she didn't kiss me back. I stared into Y/N's brown eyes, trying to figure out what she was thinking about me. I'm sure she was taken aback by my actions.

"Why did you kiss me all of a sudden?" Y/N asked while blushing.

"Actually I'm happy! I'm so happy to finally have someone in my life who accepts me with all of my flaws." I said as I kissed her forehead.

Y/N smiles and takes my hands in hers. "I am also happy to have someone who will never leave my side."

After hearing her, my heart clenched. "Let's drink the coffee otherwise it will get cold." I stated, to which she nodded.

--Timeskip--

Morning

--Seokjin's Room--

I haven't heard anyone asking for help since last night. That means the curse is gradually lifting.

"Are you okay?" I heard Yoongi's voice. So I turned to face him. "I noticed something strange so I came to talk to you." Yoongi said as he approached me.

"Strange?" I frowned my eyebrows and asked him... "What did you find strange?"

"You haven't left the house since last night, and you're preoccupied with your thoughts. Is everything all right?"  Yoongi asked while frowning his eyebrows.

I let out a sigh and told Yoongi everything.

"What? So you have no idea what will happen to you once the curse is lifted?"  Yoongi asked, surprised.

"I haven't heard anyone asking for help since last night. So I believe the curse is gradually lifting." I told Yoongi, and he asked me... "Did you go out and check whether people can see you or not?" I shook my head.

"Then you should go and check." Yoongi suggested.

I nodded my head and exited my room.

--Timeskip--

I'd been walking for an hour and no one noticed me.

I don't know why, but I felt relieved. Because I will have more time to spend with Y/N.

Suddenly, a small girl approaches me and wraps her arms around my legs. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Uncle please save me that dog will bite me." She said this while pointing to the dog that was running towards her.

I knelt and stared at the little girl. "Can you see me?" The girl frowned and nodded.

"He will not bite you." I smiled and began to caress the dog's head as it approached us. "Look, he didn't bite me. He just wants to play with you." I told the girl.

The girl smiled and began playing with the dog.

"She can see me." I let out a deep sigh. "But I should double-check."

______________________________

Swipe Up To Read Part 26
______________________________