2

With taekook.......

Jk:- hyung come and sit down ( gide him to bed) are you comfortable here ( tae nooded his head)

Jungkook don't know what to say but before he say something tae ask him...

Tae:- do you really want to marry me(said in deep voice)

Jk(sutters):- y..yes hyung I want to marry you (tae looks at him with bambi eyes which makes him look cute and kookie giggles)

Tae:-( he hold his hand and make him sit on the bed and said..) I want to tell you something about me first listen to me carefully and then decide what you want ...i didn't mind if you reject me that makes me happy too ( jk looks him confuselly)...

Tae:- I never had care and love in my life ( jk look at him) i know what are you thinking ....when I have my parents then how I didn't get love and care right ( jk nodded) they were so busy in business always on trips but when hyung come eomma stopped working for him and after 10 years when hyungs grown up eomma again starts working but at that time I Came to this world 😔 but eomma have to be with appa so when I was one year old they leave me at my grandparents house.....after two years they take me back ,that time hyung was there with me then enwoo came to our life and everything change eomma has to look after him because he is just a baby and hyung is busy with his studies. Eomma can't take care of two baby's at same time to they left me at my grandparents house when I was 4 year old( a tear escape from kookie's eyes )....don't cry .
Trust me it's very difficult to live without paraents....my grandma is my everything but when her health get worst she ask my parents to take me with them but the denied saying they don't have time and suggest to put me in boarding school ...i am only 6 year's old and I got bullied but there is known one to look after me I am alone ,I cried every day but there is no one to wipe my tears ,I am alone all the time so I stopped talking to anyone after 5 years they came and ask me to come back but I denied ......they never call me only send money ...I live alone and complete my studies.

Jk :-your family (tae nodded) why we even calling them family

Tae :- after my studies I have to go back to them ,i thought may be they love me but no they only orders me including hyungs husband jimin and enwoo too( kookie tight his fists) I never said no because I don't want to argue with them ....but then yn came ( kookie looks him confuselly) she is my ex-fiance.

Jk :- what she is your(tae nooded)then how.

Tae :- they fix my marriage without my knowledge,when I say I don't want this they warn me if I do something they will punish me ....no one understands me ....i don't know how to express my emotions....i don't know what is emotion....she always scared of me as if I do something wrong with her but I always try to make her comfortable .she is good girl but i don't have feelings for her .she always think that I am a bad boy.

Jk:- how can she think like that without knowing you (said angerly)

Tae:- i didn't complain about that because when my family didn't trust me how can she trust me but one day something happens which make my family hate me more.

Jk:- what happened?

Tae:- sigh and said......

Past

Tae(cold voice):- yn why do you bring me here you said we are going to meet your friends then why we came here

Yn:- looks down and said please don't get angry my friends wants to meet here (tae looks at her and sigh he don't know what to do with this girl.....why she can't understand he is like that 😔) please come ( he nodded and they went inside).

Bambam :- hey yn ( he hugs yn and kiss her cheeks and she smile this makes tae looks her with hurt eyes).

Tae(pov) :- may be i don't deserve love and care ( he Sat on other side)

Yn(pov):- Why can't he see my love...i really love love but didn't like his bad side ...if he is not playboy i happily confessed my love to him( she lost in her thoughts but came out when someone called).

Lisa:- hey yn see your tae kissing someone (she quickly look at that side where she found some girl kissing tae make her eyes get wet).

Yn: - I am right he really is character less person he didn't deserve someone she gets angry and wents to tae and slapped him which makes everyone silent and shock .....tae place hand on his cheeks .

Yn :- I know you are a cheap person ,a monster who doesn't know what love and care is you didn't deserve anyone and no one love you ... person like like you only know how to use someone's body ( a hard slap landed on yn face) you slapped me .....she look at tae with teary eyes.

Tae :- don't you dare to say anything about me....I will not leave you mind my words but a punch landed on his face he look s up and finds his hyung punch him.....Suga holds his collar.

Suga :- how dare you slap her...I didn't know you will do something like that.....i know you are heartless person but i don't know you are character less person too( actually they planned to surprise them so they came here with yn's family but only see tae slapped yn).

Tae :- but ( again a slap landed on his face).

Rm:- I never knew you are this cheap person .

Jin :- I am ashamed to call you my son ( this break tae's heart but he said nothing..)

Jimin :- I said to you appa don't fix his marriage but no one listens to me .

Mr kang:- I am sorry rm but I am cancelling this marriage( said angerly while hugging yn ).

Rm:- you didn't have to worry about it I myself cancel this marriage.....i never thought he will do something like that but I want to make yn my daughter in law ( everyone looks at him) my younger son will marry her ( said while looking at enwoo who widened his eyes).

Enwoo :- but what about kookie i can't leave him but I can't say know to appa also he is already upset because of this cold bastard ( looks at tae angrily) i can't do anything now.

Yn(pov) :- i really love you tae but you break my trust I never forgive you....

Tae(pov) :- they didn't even ask me anything ...why they ask when they love others more then their son ......that girl only fall on me and yn took it wrongly and it also good now I don't have to marry her....and he left from there.

Lisa(pov) :- he did nothing ...i thought may be yn trust him but you really lost him yn ......it's good for him .....you will regret it very badly yn ( she look at disappearing figure of tae)..