4

Most beautiful feeling for a father is ... when his children call appa for the first time but it's more painful thing also when they call someone other then him .....that's what Rm feel when tae calls hobi appa with so much affection...... it's his first time listening appa from tae but not for him......he looks at tae who looking at hobi with so much love and respect......but it's not tae's falt right when in his whole life he never gets chance to speak,he never talk to him then what he expect .......it's his falt right.

Jhope :- then arrange their marriage date as soon as possible.

Enwoo :- how can you say that uncle ask kookie's oppenion also ..

Jhope( Coldly) :-you don't have to worry about that......kookiee.

Jk:- I am dubble ok appa and please arrange our marriage fast( said while looking at enwoo angerly)..

Enwoo ( pov):- don't you love me anymore kookie please give me a chance..

Jimin:- appa are you sure ( said to hobi who nooded his head) ..

Jhope(smiling):- yes chimmy I like tae very much and kookie also like tae so I don't have any problem if kookie is happy 😄..

Jimin:- kookie are you really ok with this decision ( but kookiee said nothing just stayed silent that hurt Minnie..)

Jin:- now everything is ok .....so after two weeks taekook going to marry...is it ok with everyone ( hb and his family nooded) joonie( rm looked at him sadly and nooded) ok then we will leave now..

Suga:-Finally,appa i am going to the office and enwoo don't forget you have to attend the meeting ( enwoo nodded Suga left from there)..

Enwoo :- eomma i am also going.. ..yn come i will drop you ( yn nooded with heavy heart they both left from their enwoo looks at kookie but his heart break when he find him looking at tae with loving eyes)..

Rm:--hobi we will go now (tae looks at hb and hugs him tightly make his family shock because he never hugs anyone).

Tae:- bye appa ( hb Smils and pat his back.....tae looked at kookie..he wants to hug him too but couldn't because of everyone )..
Kim family left from their ......

-------------------
Thank you 😊