THE SUMMOMING

Heads up , the Mauraders are in their fourth years

The students were all gathered in their respective Dormitories, the teachers were preparing lessons , the headmaster Dumbledore was in his office trying to figure out what the dark lord was planning , the mauraders were creating mischief with James cloak ready to pull off one of their pranks when suddenly a blast of great white light captured them.

All the captured students and staff were brought over to the great Hall much to everyone's confusion.

"Albus ," professor McGonagall walked up to him , "what just happened."

"I have no idea." The wizard could sense strong powerful magic had bound them to the room.

"None of the doors or windows are opening." Narcissa Black cried out , "we are trapped ."

"This is seriously strong old magic," Bellatrix Black exclaimed a mischevious yet curious deadly glint in her eyes as she studied her surroundings.

"What did you do Potter!" Lily screamed

James glared at her the fury could be seen in his eyes behind the glasses he wore , "What makes you think I had anything to do with it Evans?"

"Exactly." Sirius backed his best friend up.

Lily scoffed , "only he can think of a sheignans like this." She hated how he and the rest of his friends lost points for griffyndor.

At this everyone looked at the mauraders more precisely at James. Even the Slytherin House had to admit the mud blood had a point; Potter and his friends casted spells and pranks that usually affected others in the process.

"Mr Potter , are you responsible for what just occured." McGonagall looked at the glasses boy with an exasperated sigh.

"Minn- i mean professor I haven't done anything."

"We swear !" Sirius , Remus and Peter said in unison.

"Yeah right," Alice sarcastically said while whispering to her boyfriend Frank Longbottom.

"Although Potter(ah) is infamous for his ... endeavors," Severus Snape spoke up while standing next to his best friend Lily , "I don't believe neither he nor the rest of the mauraders conjured this confinement spell."

The mentioned boys looked gobsmacked the same went for Lily.
"Did Snivellus speak out for us?" Peter asked.

"We don't need you to defend James or us Snivellus." Sirirus spat

"I believe you're mistaken Black , I was just elucidating the common fact none amongst the four of you are skilled nor powerful enough to conjure such magic."

Whatever little gratitude the marauders had felt disspitated as they quickly felt insulted by the remark. Lily had to cover her mouth to stop herself from giggling.

"Why you -" Sirius' sentence was cut off by the wild loud cackle of his cousin Bellatrix. He narrowed his eyes at Snape who had a small cheeky smile up his face.

"How do we escape?" A Hufflepuff asked.

"If anything happens to me I'll make sure my father will hear about this." Lucious Malfroy complained much to Narcissa's annoyance the witch couldn't stand him.