Prologue

Everyone gets gathered

"Wait, who? Me?"

__
History Class, 1995

The golden trio was listening to Professor Binns, the ghost they had teaching them history. He was talking about the old magic, and Camelot. And everyone was close to falling asleep, until he mentioned the greatest sorceress to ever live, Merlyn. Everyone stopped slouching in their seats and slowly leaned a little forward in anticipation, but just as Professor Binns was about to continue, the class ended leaving all the students groaning. All wanting to hear about Merlyn and Camelot.

There was many theories going around, some saying she married Arthur Pendragon and became Queen. Others saying she killed herself for never getting recognition, some theories even more absurd and brutal. And since no evidence existed or was found, they can only speculate.

"Do you think it's true she committed suicide, and killed herself?" Ron whispered to Harry and Hermione.

Harry shrugs, "I think it's absolutely rubbish, why would she commit suicide. The few books that was from that time, says nothing about suicide. It talks about how it was her destiny to protect Arthur Pendragon, so why would she commit suicide?" Hermione says annoyed that people would think she committed suicide.

"Who knows, maybe she got tired of protecting him all the time" Harry says joining in with his own theories.

"I mean I wouldn't blame her, can you imagine having all that pressure on you. Having to live up to all of that, while having to save the future king of Camelot. While not getting killed your self, that isn't easy I bet" Pansy says joining the conversation, scaring them a little since they hadn't noticed her.

"Well I think she got the revenge she wanted" Blaise says joining the conversation from behind them.

"What do you mean?" Harry ask confused.

"I just mean if she had to protect the future king at all times, she gotta have been hurt many times and lost many things. So she's gotta have been hungry for revenge, right?" Blaise explains.

"Yeah or maybe she went crazy and killed everyone, before disappearing herself" Theo says walking up to stand beside Blaise.

"Who says she didn't just disappear, not wanting all that pressure on her. I mean all that pressure, to save the future king gotta be hard" Draco says joining the conversation.

The 7 are silent pondering it.

__
Later; The Great Hall, 1995