The Dragons Call - Part 1

Merlyn Arrives To Camelot

"that's no way to treat a lady"

__
Courtyard, Day

Merlyn enters Camelot, looking around in amazement. She stops for a moment spotting the castle, and looks at it in amazement. She takes a deep breath, a fresh start. She continues to walk towards the courtyard of Camelot, not knowing what is about to take place.

"No young woman, no matter how great, can know her destiny. She cannot glimpse her part in the great story that is about to unfold. Like everyone, she must live and learn. And so it will be for the young witch arriving at the gates of Camelot. A girl that will, in time, father the legend. Her name: Merlyn." A voice is heard saying also known as Kilgharrah, but only to Merlyns and Gauis knowledge.

"me?" Merlyn questions confused, then remembers thats what she's been told from the moment she arrived at Camelot. "no the other Merlyn, yes you!" Arthur exclaim

Everyone except those from Hogwarts were to distracted with her having a great destiny to hear the voice calling Merlyn a witch. The knights share a look not knowing how Uther will react to finding out he hired a sorceress to be maidservant to his son, not even wanting to think about how Arthur will react to finding out about Merlyn.

__
Square, Day

Merlyn enters Camelot just as Uther addresses the crowd from the balcony in the Square.

"Let this serve as a lesson to all. This man, Thomas James Collins, is adjudged guilty of conspiring to use enchantments and magic. And, pursuant to the laws of Camelot, I, Uther Pendragon, have decreed that such practices are banned on penalty of death. I pride myself as a fair and just king, but for the crime of sorcery, there is but one sentence I can pass." Uther says to the crowd proudly?

Everyone from Hogwarts look at the screen in horror, thinking about magic being banned. Magic was there whole life, most grew up with magic not knowing anything else. Many wouldn't be wealthy without magic, they wouldn't be so high in the hierarchy. They wouldn't even be famous in the Muggle world like they are in the wizarding world, they would all just be a bunch of commoners. 

They could have gone extinct a long time ago, many shudder at that thought. Glad that Merlyn existed when she did, or else they really would have been extinct a long time ago.

"How can you blame a whole group of people based on if they have magic or not. Magic is not evil" Lily says in disbelief, she can't even come up with one good reason to blame everyone who has an ounce of magic in them for every mishap.

"You will not question me, you are nothing but a mere peasant" Uther says outraged that she dares to talk to him that way, just wait till he gets back they're all gonna get executed.