Part three

Aunusti smith
Memphis, Tennessee

"Here's her suitcase and everything, please watch my baby don't let her out of your sight please." I handed Brandon her suitcase at the airport.

"I know Aunusti, she my baby too girl." He said holding a sleeping Amour in his hands.

"Do you need help?" I said since he had his duffel bag and her suitcase in his other hand.

"I got it, be safe call me if you need me." He said and I pouted.

"No you be safe and call me if you need me. Aww I wish she wasn't sleep." I said kissing her forehead.

"Let me go before you start crying and try to change your mind. Bye girl." He said and I waved and went back into my car.

"Now what ima do, ion got no friends the hell." I said furrowing my eyebrows.

I drove back home and plopped on my bed.

"Oh new goshhhh. Let me call him." I said tapping Brandon's contact.

"What girl."

"Where y'all at?"

"On the plane. Bye." He said and hung up.

I rolled my eyes going to my insta and taking a quick picture of the ceiling and typing 'wtd?'

Twenty minutes later I seen Kyla had texted me and I looked at the message.

Kyla

Hey, Ik your older than me but
do yu wanna hang out lmao

Lmfaooo girl I'm bored
But  if you wanna come over
Make sure it's okay with your mother
And I could talk to her if she would like.

Okay thank you! Can yu do my hair too?

Yeah, just bring the things you need.

Alright I'll be there soon.

You loved 'Alright I'll be there soon.'.

I went to the closet I keep the hair stuff in grabbed it taking it downstairs.

After that I went into the living room and watched tv until she got here.

....

"Hey Kyla, you staying again with us Kai?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ian got nun else to do so might as well."  He said and they came in taking their shoes off.

"Aight so Kyla bear when you wanna start your hair?" I said looking at her blown out hair.

Shit she got a lot.

"Ummm you wanna eat first?" She said holding up the wendys bag.

"Oh shit y'all got me some too, hell yeah." I said getting lowkey hella excited.

Food is the way to my heart. I don't give no fucks. I'm a big bitch.

"Yeah where's your kitchen?" She said and I turned.

"Over here come on." I said walking to the kitchen.

"I woulda got a drinks but I forgot not gone lie." Kai said and I laughed.

"No that's cool I got juice and soda and water in the fridge." I said and he nodded as we all grabbed our food.