CHAPTER 10

THIRD PERSON'S POV

There were a few weeks left before summer ended, and Elysia had decided to take Draco's offer; He had asked her if she would be interested in spending some time at the Malfoy Manor.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Harry asked as he helped her pack. "It's not like I dislike Draco that much, but I don't feel good about his father."

"I'll be fine. I'll be hanging out with Draco, not Mr Malfoy," Elysia reassured him. Harry didn't look comfortable, but it was not like he could stop her since she already made her decision.

Harry and Ron helped her to bring her stuff to the fireplace so she could use the Floo Network to the Malfoy Mansion. Before that, she made sure to thank Mrs Weasley and her kids.

"Take care, dear," Molly kissed her forehead. Elysia hugged her and thanked her once more.

"See you guys at Hogwarts or the train station," Elysia waved at her brother and the red hairs. With her stuff, she grabbed the floo powder and shouted clearly; "Malfoy Manor!"

A few moments later, she was able to open her eyes when she was safe enough.

"Elysia, you're here," Draco got up from the coach he was sitting up while waiting for her. "Welcome."

"Hey," Elysia stepped out of the fireplace with her things. She looked around the room. She could see that it was the living room where they were, and she was simply amazed; It was huge. "Wow, I've never been in a mansion before..."

 A few house elves came rushing to them and Draco instructed them to bring Elysia's things to the guestroom. 

"Those are house--"

"House-elves... I know," Elysia told him. 

"O-Oh where have you seen them? At Hogwarts?"

"No, not really," Elysia shook her head, beginning to explain. "Remember when I said I didn't receive my letter? It's because a house elf took them all!"

"Really?" Draco was amused. It was not a normal house elf behaviour to do that. Unless, someone made them do it.

"He insisted that me and Harry not return to Hogwarts this year! How absurd, really..." Elysia sighed, remembering the stressful night. "His name was D--"

"Oh! Is that Elysia Potter?"

Draco turned around and Elysia stepped aside to see who was behind him. It was Narcissa Malfoy, Draco's mother.

"Ah, Mother," Draco stepped next to Elysia as Mrs Malfoy walked towards them. "Mother, this is Elyisa. Elysia, this is my mother."

"Narcissa Malfoy," The woman took Elysia's hands, shaking them with a warm smile on her face. "It's lovely meeting you! Draco has been talking non-stop about you--"

 "Ahem!" Draco cleared his throat in order to stop his mother from exposing him.

"I-Is that so?" Elysia was taken aback by Mrs Malfoy's friendliness and what she had just said. "U-Um, It's a pleasure to meet you, as well, Mrs Malfoy..."

"Dinner will be served in a few hours, why don't you two take your time to catch up?" Mrs Malfoy said, still smiling fondly at her. Draco and Elysia nodded. Draco took her by the hand and led her to the room she'd be staying at. 

"How's your summer at Weasleys'?" Draco asked as he opened the door for her.

"Thanks-- Oh, and it was wonderful!" Elysia smiled at him. "We de-gnome the lawn!"

"You de-gnome?" Draco raised an eyebrow at her. "That's the servants' job!"

"I like it," Elysia sat on the very much comfortable bed. Draco sat next to her. "I like throwing them. It's good exercise."