CHAPTER 23

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Where's Elysia?" Pansy asked as she entered the girls' bathroom on the second floor, Blaise followed behind her.

"She said she's not feeling well," Draco spoke as she handed Hermoine some Knotgrass.

"I think I can clearly remember that I was the one who had a broken arm yesterday," Harry said, waving his hands around to prove a point. "Oh, yeah, Malfoy." He called and Draco hummed at the reply. "Have you told them about what happened in Hospital Wing last night?"

"I did," Draco nodded.

"But for real, Draco, why can't Dobby tell you what's happening?" Blaise asked, taking a seat next to him. "You're his master too."

"Father probably made him keep his mouth silent," Draco shrugged his shoulder.

"Ugh! Enlighten me; Why are we brewing this potion in broad daylight, in the middle of a girls' lavatory?" Ron began grunting. "Don't you think we'll get caught?"

"There's a huge sign; 'OUT OF SERVICE' on the door. Why would people come in, Weasley?" Pansy jested.

"Either way, no one overcomes in here," Hermoine spoke.

"Why?" Ron asked. Draco, Blaise and Pansy rolled their eyes at his words. 

"Moaning Myrtle," Hermoine looked at Ron.

"Who's Moaning Myrtle?" Ron scrunched his nose.

"Shhh! Don't ask!" Blaise shushed him. Before Ron and Harry asked the reason, a rather loud screeching boomed, making all of them jump.

A ghost of a young girl flew out of the wall and shoved her face towards Ron's; "I'm Moaning Myrtle! I wouldn't expect you to know me. Who would ever talk about fat, ugly, miserable, moping, moaning Myrtle?!"

She let out a loud cry and dived herself into a toiler, water splashed out.

"She's a little sensitive," Hermione said as she stirred the potion.

"Yeah... sensitive," Blaise huffed. "A little too sensitive if you ask me."

"Let's just get this potion done already..." Draco groaned. "Imagine how easy it would be to just ask Ryan about this."

"You really think he would tell you the truth?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow.

"And how would you determine if what he says is the truth or not?" Draco mocked. He looked at the brewing potion. "Ugh, who will be the one drinking this...? And who is the target?"

"Nott... But I haven't figured out who the other people will be... Maybe just random first year to stay in the common room to eavesdrop and in case something happens," Hermoine said as she read the instructions for the potion over and over again. "And it'll be me, Ron and Harry, who'll drink it."

"Ew! Why?!" Ron gagged.

"So they--" Hermoine pointed to the Slytherins in the room, "Can safely get us in the common room and avoid suspicious in case--"

"There's too many 'in case' in your plan," Ron scoffed as he leaned against the wall.

 Hermoine rolled her eyes. 

"I'm fine as long as I don't have to drink... those," Blaise sighed in relief. Pansy nodded in agreement.

"Why are we here again?" Elysia grumbled, stomping her feet across the hallway. "I don't want to see his stupid face and his stupid... stupid everything!"