I need your help.

Wilbur is dead. Both Techno and Tommy felt betrayed. And Phil...he was alone. He didn't know what to do. He killed his son. And is slowly losing the other two as well. That's what he was scared of. He couldn't lose his other sons. He needed to protect them.

Techno wouldn't listen. He begged him to leave this god forsaken place. He just wouldn't listen. He insisted that he had to make sure the government won't rise again. Technoblade was always so stubborn. When he put his head on something, he wouldn't let it go. Phil couldn't change his mind. But there was someone else that he needed to protect.

Someone would say the other is the one who Phil should care about more. 'After all, he went through so many horrible things.' People say a lot of things: 'You don't care about him.' 'You care about the others more.' 'It's your fault after all.' 'You neglected your whole family from the very beginning!'. Some of it phil could heve agreed on. He wasn't a good father. His children grew up mostly alone. Always taking care of themselves. But he loved them all equally. Every one of them was just as important to him as the other.

He failed then, but he couldn't look at his youngest to suffer from the pain. The pain of losing your brothers. Losing your home. He couldn't bear to watch his son get abused by the person who promised to take care of this world's inhabitants. Who promised never to hurt them. Who promised them home. An Admin who failed to protect his people.

But unlike Technoblade, Phil couldn't just send Tommy on some random server. He is still a kid and a hybrid. Phil needs to know that once he's somewhere else, he will be safe. There was a place where he could go, but... that's the question could he.

I guess it's time for a reunion.

Ph1lza: Hey
lza: Do you have time? I need help, it's urgent.

Grian: When?

Phil: Now.

Phil didn't usually ask for anything. Well, he didn't usually talk to him at all. It must be important.

Grian and Phil, despite being siblings, weren't close. They didn't know about each other most of their life. Only when grian went to look for the members of his family did they find out. But even after that, they didn't become close. Phil wanting to forget the past and start a new life with his own family. Grian understood that. But he would always be there if his brother needed.

A long time ago, they made a meeting place where they could go if either of them needed something. Which came in handy right now.

Phil stepped out of the portal and saw Grian already waiting for him.

Grian immediately noticed the noise of something coming out of the portal, which made him lift up his head towards it.

"Hey, what happened, you alright?." Grian immediately started asking questions. "No. There are actually quite a few things we should talk about." Phil answered mentally preparing himself for the uncomfortable talk they're going to have. Grian only nodded his head and mentioned to the chairs. "Let's go sit down." Phil only nodded back and went to sit down.

"Ok, so what happened?" He asked once more, but this time less demanding and more softly. "Well... a lot has happened in the past few weeks. Um... Wilbur, h-he's...he's dead." Phil replied, trying to stay colected. "Oh my..wha-what happened?!" He said immediately panicked.

Grian never met his nephews. Phil requested for Grian to keep his distance. Grian, at least, knew of them, but from what Phil said, they don't even know that their father even has siblings. So ofcourse Grian felt grief for them, but not us much as people would assume considering how they're related.

"There had been a few things on the server we live in... but that we can talk about later. Right now I need to ask you for a favour." Phil didn't want to retell everything that has happened in the Dream SMP. Grian only frowned but nodded. "..ok, um, what can I do then." Phill knew that he wasn't being the most understanding right now, but he could no longer wait he could no longer put his son in danger. "I need to ask...I don't feel that my sons are safe on the server, so...

Could Tommy join hermitcraft?"
______________________________________

Hello! After a long time, I'm back to Wattpad. This is a fic that just came to my mind, and I couldn't find a finished version of anything similar, so I wrote it myself. (If you want a finished version, you will also likely have to do it yourself, sorry. Jk.)

I'm working on the other one as well. I promise! You guys seem to like that one quite a bit. It's a bit harder for me because I wasn't so invested in it as before it ended, but I'm slowly getting the hang of it again, so have this as a fill in if you wish.

Have a wonderful day/night and stay tooned for the next one.

Bye-bye!

(Side note: If you would consider leaving feedback at this point, even hate if you want. I'd really appreciate it.)