Update

Hey, peeps; dear readers, followers & friends from all around the world ~

So, without beating about the bush for too long like I did last time, here's the update I suppose every writer dreads & would rather not unleash on so many of their loyal readers: I'm once again struggling with this particular fanfiction (& until a few weeks ago writing in general as well, but thankfully that issue resolved itself), it doesn't bring me as much joy & satisfaction as my first TLB story - which, in my opinion, is the whole point of writing a ff or basically any story -, & once the joy of writing eludes you, creativity soon will too. It's hard to explain because while I'm still overflowing with ideas for the story itself, I feel weak & burned out as soon as I try to write them down... & feeling like this, it's simply impossible to continue writing, especially if you want your story to be of high quality.

I poured so much of my heart into Swan Song that writing Sleepwalkers just doesn't bless me with the same feelings of accomplishment, which might be my own fault, but I don't have the time nor motivation to figure it out - which is why I decided to indulge in a different story for the time being, one that'll help me get back on track & write something new.

For now it is just another fanfiction, but I plan on turning it into an original once the whole thing is finished.
If you are interested in a story outside of the Lost Boys verse, I'd appreciate your thoughts & opinions very much:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/362083842?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=InterstellarTombs

In case the link doesn't work - the title is "Of Godhuman Nature" & it is a Five Nights At Freddy's story.

For the record, I'm not quitting or giving up on my Lost Boys story. I'm simply taking a step back (again) to try something new & get back into creative writing... which, to me, is the most important kind of writing.

I apologize for the unfortunate news & constant delays. It would be super sweet to see you on my other stories 🕊️ & if not, rest assured that I will be back on this one.

Greetings - Lily