015. loving times

aaramel posted a story !

real life !

"I still don't get why you guys had to be so secretive about this whole thing, you're both incredibly fucking weird." Aaralyn told her two best friends as she grabbed her bag from the boot of the car and made her way towards the lodge they would be staying in for the weekend.

"We just wanted to make it special and surprise you for doing so well with your music the past few weeks, we're proud of you." Zendaya told her, completely bullshitting as she knew Tom would be there very soon.

The truth was, Zendaya and Tori were going to be staying at the lodge with her, but so were two other people, Harrison and Tom. The two were incredibly excited and couldn't wait to see her reaction. They were going to have a whole weekend to actually hang out with their friends and be themselves.

The two friends knew that she would probably get mad at them at first, that was her way of expressing her emotions, they could tell when she really appreciate something when she got angry, it was a way of saying thank you in a weird fucked up way.

"You guys are sweet, but, I still don't get why you couldn't tell me that." Aaralyn laughed, setting her things down on the couch. "Are you guys not getting your stuff?"

"Nah, we'll get it later." Tori shook her head, grabbing the remote from the coffee table and flopping down onto the couch.

"Okay, well, since we don't want to waste any time of this weekend, why don't we get some cute clothes on and have a walk down to the docks?" Zendaya suggested to her friends.

The whole basis of the plan was to get Aaralyn out of the lodge and get her alone some place quiet, so Tom could sneak up behind her and surprise her and then the blondes two friends and Harrison would go and distract themselves.

"Ugh, why? It's literally fucking snowing."Tori exclaimed loudly, slumping further down into the seat.

Aaralyn didn't mine, she actually really loved the snow. It was just so pretty and white, it held a sense or calmness to it, and she didn't mind the cold all that much.

"Tori, shut the fuck up." Zendaya narrowed her eyes at her, saying everything she needed to say to straighten her out.

"It sounds like a good idea, Z." Aarlayn laughed at her friends laziness. "I'm gonna head out there now, you can get changed if you like?"

"Okay, that's perfect!" Zendaya exclaimed, practically pushing the blonde out of the door I'm with excitement. It was clear how suspicious she was being.