After the tragedy.

After rody set up fire to the restaurant leaving  vincent to die an slow deadly death, rody had to start intense therapy to help him cope with everything that happened. He eventually got diagnosed with high functioning PTSD and depression which meant he now had to start taking pills.

An year had passed by ever since th tragedy at this point, rody was an mess but managed to still move on abit from what happened and eventually he found himself a stable  job at an small coffee shop that didnt require him to do much and wasnt stressful not even on busy days, the job payed enough and well for him to be aible to keep his apartment. He even managed to get some new friends that helped with around his house and even helped him clean up his apartment from all of the dirtyness there that he embarrassingly made but he couldn't control it since he doe have depression.

One peaceful day, after rody finally got an weekend off from work as an gift drom his boss for working so hard he finally sat down on the couch in some grey sweatpants and an long and large baggy t-shirt,He loved dressing like that now for some reason.. Guess he found it comforting, he was watching the news and drinking his usual coffee, when suddenly, on the news appeared this..

"BREAKING NEWS!"

"Talented chef vicent that has almost  tragically died in his own burning down restaurant has finally had an full recovery and now is planning to open an other restaurant again but this time also an mini coffee shop besides the restaurant that could help the costumers grab an coffee and an dessert before coming to the restaurant to eat something or to js simply have smth sweet to eat and smth bitter but nicely tasty to drink!"

Rody froze as he listened carefully. He suddenly started to cry and shake, slowy going into an PTSD panic attack. The memories of everything that had happened  started to come back to him. He couldn't take it anymore. And he broke down crying. His cat, (yes he adopted a cat stfu) came and started to comfort him, that helped rody start to slowly calm down, but soon enough, rody got up and weely walked over to the kitchen to grab his PTSD pills, afte he grabbed his pills he gulped down a good 1 pill to calm down.

After that, rody started to wonder.. How vincent is? Even if vincent killed rodys now ex [dead lol] gf he still felt horrible abt setting fire to vincents restaurant and even almost killing him.

Rody managed to pick himself up, he went over to the woredrobe he got some time ago from his first salary to grab some new clothes to go outside, but before doing that rody took a shower and made sure he was clean and didnt smell, afte that he headed out right where vincets new restaurant would be..

After an hour. . . .

After an hour of a lot of going around the city, he finally found vincents new restaurant that wad surprisingly almost done by now.

Rody, still abit nauseous and scared he managed to take a deep breathe and walk over there. He went inside the restaurant, and there vincent was. He didnt look the same as before, an half of his face was damaged but looked okay, and his neck had an huge scar on it but it looked pretty healed.

Vincent  was talking with someone from the company  he was collaborating with to build the new restaurant and the new coffee shop.

Rody started to tear up and vincent stopped talking to the person he wad talking to and then looked surprised at rody, vincents eyes widened.

Rody started to sob gently as he ran to vincent and hugged him tightly,vicent was surprised nonetheless, i mesn who wouldn't be? Vincent killed rodys gf and almost even killed rody too and now rody is here sobbing while hugging him. He was shocked nonetheless.

Vincent eventually hugged back rody as he started to caress his hair and eventually picking up rody and bringing him outside and taking rody somewhere mor far from the restaurant, basically he brought rody to an ally that is peaceful and hidden so that not many people pass by

There was an very cleaned bench on that ally so vincent decided to put rody there. As he placed rody out of his arms rody kept sobbing like a baby and even would us all his force to try and grip onto vicent but vincent had gotten stronger then rody so he could easily top rody off.

"Im.. Surprised u came to see me sfter everything that happened" vincent said in an calm soft voice, clearly his voice had gotten sbit more deeper but also soft and heart warming sounding

"I... i.. I js felt so much guilt after everything that i did to you on that day.." rody said while wiping his tears away and calming down.

Vincent was shocked nonetheless because yk why i wont repeat myself. He was even quite amazed too.

After rody calmed himself down, he got embarrassed at how he reacted and even blushed abit at the thought of how Vincent carried him up like that.

"Listen.. Vincent.. Im sorry for how i left u for dead back then. I didnt realize that i was becoming an murder for an girl that left me because i was lovesick and didnt bother helping me and open my eyes instead of leaving me and making me struggle on my own.. I still cant forget the fact u killed her snd cooked her into an meal for me to eat.. That was an dick move. Srsly.." rody said while looking at vincent

"I know what i did rody. And i am sorry. Back then, i was insane. Literally insane. I wanted to finally taste smth so badly to the point i would do unspeakable thing i cannot repeat  because even at the thought of knowing i wad once like that makes me gag. No, i still havent gotten my taste back, but i am more mentally okay now. And i hope that u can forgive me for everything i have done to you, ik this must've caused u massive  impact onto ur mental health and probably even gav u PTSD. " vincent said as he looked at rody with an sad face, clearly giving off the sign that hes telling the truth.

Rody smiled abit and hugged vincent, vincent hugged him back and they js layed there hugging, after a few minutes , vincent broke the silence and started to talk.

"Maybe we can make it up to each othe by starting to hang out more? Maybe i can show u i finally changed and we can restart all over again." vincent said while smilling towords rody

Rody nodded his head in agreement and thats how there new fresh chapter of being tg started..

__________________

Note from writer ;

Hello hello there! So this is the first part which is all lovey dovey an hesrt warming, but dw it wont last for long lol.. (Im allergic to happy storys. Ew.) but whomeve please keep in mind that this will have an happy ending and i hope that this story isnt offensive or anything. If there is anything like that then please comment and point it out so that i can correct myself. For noa, please enjoy part one. Part two shall be next..