Note from creator.

Ello!, sorry i havent updated this story in so long, i got busy and unmotivated and i even got sick so i js rlly lost any interest of finishing this story.. But ill start to make chapters again!

Js an reminder this IS an gorey and an story that wont be all giggles and fighting. This story is were rody, even if traumatized and scared of vincent, he still missed him dearly and when he found out he was alive he felt an sense of guilt wash away from his shoulders that he has been on him since the day he hurted vincent and as he thought even killed him. So NO in this story rody wont be like the rody you guys see on tik tok or other social medias, here he becomes soft because of what he went through like every other person would. So dont complain in the comments or be surprised or disgusted with how this story is going because i mentioned how this story would be since the start of the first chapter and even in the description if im gonna be srs. So please, dont be surprised when u see rody not acting like some bad boy alpha here.

And an other thing, heres an Sneak peak, rody and Vince would still be together at the end of the chapter, thats why i said this story will have an happy ending.

Anywayz this is all i had to say, the next chapter will be an gorey smut chapter so if u have an suggestion or anything to say please dont be afraid to say it in the comments. Ty for reading!