You taste delicious when ur bleeding like an bag of blood. (Part 4)

WARNING FOR ;; bloody and gorey details and nsfw ahead. Please if any of these topics trigger you i suggest clicking off and either reading an other story or waiting for part 5 which would be the aftermath of whats gonna happen here. Thank you for reading. Enjoy!

----

It has been about 2 years now ever since everything went down, everything was going okay and nothing much happened then vincent js cutting bit by bit rody when the 5-6th month hit. He didnt cut up much, nor did he take too much, js very very thin slices from parts that could heal fast so that rody wouldn't be left with missing body parts or js parts in general of him without them healing.

Rody has been quite okay now with his situation, since vincent didnt cut up so much of him,rody managed to heal fast and also started to be more okay with js bits of him getting cutted.. I mean it could've worse, right?

Now forward into the future, it was an beautiful autumn day. Which surprisingly is rodys favorite season of the year since he used to always go outside and play in the forest while it was autumn outside while growing up, so he rlly was excited to get dressed up in very comfy clothes and make some tea for himself and also grab his sketch book to continue some designs he has been working on for awhile (yes,rody has picked up an hooby of drawing and making designs for different fits he would make at home since vincent would spoil him rotten with money cause now Vincents cafe and now new restaurants have been booming for the past years he makes a shit ton of money)

. . . 🍂

While rody was getting  ready Vincent walks into the room and asks rody

While rody was getting ready Vincent walks into the room and asks rody

Vincent - "Do u want to go out in the woods again this evening to hang out and chill while u draw and i put some music on for us?" vincent asks

Rody - "Yes i do actually! I was gonna come to u downstairs to see if u wanted to go out there! Heh u cheeky boy u read my mind!" rody said while sparkles started to appear in his eyes from excitement

Vincent smiled and then went downstairs to grab a knife to keep with him to ensure, like always, that rodys escape will not be an thought he would have to worry about. Of course rody didn't know about that, but its okay because he did not need to.

After rody came out and he was rody, vincent went up to rody and then took his hand and kissed it, of course rody blushed at that and then gave vincent an heart warming smile as they both drifted off to vincents car to drive to the woods where they usually tend to visit often due to rody really enjoying being out in the woods

.
.
🌅