one. interview

୨୧┊𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

୨୧┊𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐧𝐲.
third person point of view.

the three teenagers stood backstage as jimmy fallon wrapped up his introduction. "please welcome the cast of percy jackson and the olympians; walker scobell, leah sava' jeffries, and aryan simhadri!" the audience clapped as the trio walked out, waving and smiling. they sat down as jimmy greeted them. "how are you all?" he asked energetically. "we're doing great! excited to be here!" walker answered for the three of them.

the interview continued, the teens continuously cracking jokes with jimmy and each other. "so walker," jimmy started, a mischievous smile on his face, "we heard you have a celebrity crush your age?" walker's face went red as he mentally cursed leah and aryan for mentioning that fact in a previous interview. the two teens beside him busted out into laughter. "oh really?" walker asked rhetorically, laughing a little as well. "um yeah... kameron elordi," he said shyly. "wanna tell them about how you watch her 'get ready with me's'-" "ARYAN!"

୨୧┊𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐧𝐲. 
third person point of view.

the trio sat in walker's hotel room, debriefing the past week. "i can't believe she's gonna know," the blonde curly head groaned, running his hands down his face. "who?" leah asked, side-eyeing him due to his lack of context. "kameron! she's probably gonna think i'm such a creep. oh my god, she's gonna block me. she follows me on instagram you know-" he ranted. "walker!" aryan interrupted, "take a breath. in reality, she probably won't even care. she's millions of people's celebrity crush." leah nodded along, "yeah, you need to calm yourself." just then, they heard a ding come from walker's phone.

୨୧┊𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝. 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐚.
kameron's point of view.

i walked into the living room, finding my uncle on the couch watching television. he smiled when he noticed me, "hey, kami belle." i smiled back at him, "hi uncle jacob, watcha watchin'?" i guided my attention to the tv. "jimmy fallon. there's some kids on it tonight that are your age, wanna watch?" "sure!" i sat down as the commercial break ended.

"so walker," jimmy fallon started, "we heard you have a celebrity crush your age?" i laughed at the boy's flustered face. his friends started laughing as well. "uh oh, jimmy's got him," uncle jacob joked. "um yeah... kameron elordi," the blonde boy said, smiling. i'm pretty sure my jaw damn near fell off my face. my uncle and i looked at each other with surprised expressions.

"no fucking way," i said slowly. he gave me an unimpressed look, as if to say 'watch your language', but it was quickly replaced with a smile. "you've gotta dm him, kam!" he suggested excitedly. "no way! if he wanted to, he would," i stated, trying to hide the butterflies in my stomach. he rolled his eyes, "that's a lovely philosophy, but i've taught you better than that." i sighed and focused my eyes back on the tv.

୨୧┊𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐚.
kameron's point of view.

i sat staring at my ceiling and thinking about walker. i mean, sure, i get lots of nice comments about my looks. but coming from someone famous? who's also my age? this was new.

i picked up my phone and opened instagram. you know, maybe i should take uncle jacob's advice. what's the worst that could happen?

୨୧┊𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!
first chapter done! i'm not exactly sure where i'm gonna go with this story, but we'll figure it out. i edited this a little bit to make more sense, so it's a little longer than it was originally. thanks for reading!!