three. kam's panic corner

୨୧┊𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

୨୧┊𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. 𝐥𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐜𝐚.
third person point of view.

kameron paced around her room, mumbling to herself, while her best friend sat on her bed, trying to watch tangled.

"kam, you wonderful, perfect princess. is this boy really worth all of this?" luna said, smiling. kameron temporarily stood still. "he really is, luna! what if he thinks i'm weird for making the first move? he was the one who said i'm his celebrity crush. maybe he wanted to make the first move. what if he thinks-"

luna got up and put her hands on her best friend's shoulders. "kameron elordi. you need to take a big, deep breath. you made the first move because you're a hot bitch and you don't mess around with your worth. if anything, walker thought it was admirable," she said genuinely with a smile on her face. kameron smiled back and hugged the blonde, mumbling and "i love you" into her shoulder. you know when kourtney kardashian said cece recharges her batteries and puts life into perspective? luna is kameron's cece.

"i have a good feeling about this one, lulu," kameron said with a wide grin. this was music to luna's ears, considering the aussie didn't have the best track record with guys. "aww you can finally stop third wheeling!" the blue-eyed girl exclaimed, laughing. the brown-eyed one laughed as well, despite knowing luna and her boyfriend secretly loved when she third-wheeled. she was basically their kid.

the girls sat back on kameron's bed, tangled now just being background music for their current conversation. "so yeah!" kam finished, wrapping up her story about walker. "damn, that face card is lethal," luna said, bursting into laughter with her friend when she was done.

୨୧┊𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧. 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐧𝐲.
walker's point of view.

"so basically, i'm a genius," i said, grinning at aryan and leah. i could tell what they were thinking based off the looks on their faces; this can't be good. i opened my laptop and signed in, showing them a slideshow presentation. complete with transitions, pictures, multiple fonts, and enough colors to make a unicorn scream in fear.

"reasons why we should do an interview in LA..." leah read the title. it was silent for a few seconds before the curly heads across from me couldn't contain their laughter. "i'm gonna tell this story at your wedding!" aryan exclaimed through fits of laughter. i rolled my eyes, "just watch it." hotline bling by drake started playing with the presentation and i smiled and nodded my head along to the beat. the two were covering their mouths with their hands, but i could still hear their laughter.

the last slide faded out and i looked at leah and aryan expectingly. "sooo, what do we thinkkk?" i said, dragging out a few of my letters. "you have a lot of commitment, and that's something a lot of girls find very attractive," leah said, giving me a sarcastic smile. "this is gonna be a great story to tell your kids some day," aryan added, copying leah's smile. "okay, the jury has spoken or whatever. come with me to show dan and james." i don't really care how annoying or dumb my friends think i am, i'm still gonna drag them everywhere with me.

we walked down the hall, trying to remember which room was dan's. knock knock knock. "walker if this isn't the right one, i swear-" i slightly gasped when an old lady opened the door dressed in one of those old, floral night gown things. "are you room service?" she asked, narrowing her eyes at us. "oh no, guys! we forgot the towels! let's go back and get them!" leah said quickly and pulled us along with her. we couldn't contain our laughter once the woman closed her door. "why would you lie?!" i asked between laughs, barely catching my breath. "i panicked!"

"okay, i'm almost positive this is the right one," aryan said. "i hope so, we can't keep promising towels we don't have," i said pointedly while side-eyeing leah. "will you hush?!" "i didn't know i signed up for babysitting tonight!" the older boy sarcastically exclaimed. i rolled my eyes while he knocked on the door. "housekeeping" i added in a high-pitched voice like jj from outer banks.

dan opened his door, smiling once he realized it was us. "hey, guys! you need something?" "i have something to show you," i responded proudly. "uh huh... and i'm assuming you two got dragged along?" he looked at the two teens beside me. he knows us way too well. "wow, how did you know?!" leah responded with mock surprise. dan laughed, "come on in!"

i set up my presentation. "this is a presentation on why we should do an interview in LA. written by me, walker scobell." dan laughed, "walker-" this bitch. "before you say no, just hear me out."

for twenty minutes i went on and on about the benefits of LA. i'm surprised dan even stayed listening the whole time because i definitely pulled half of the facts out of my ass. i mean, what can i say? kameron's face card is lethal.

my showrunner smiled at me, "walker, what's the real reason you wanna go to LA so bad?" i blushed at his question. "LA is iconic-" i lied straight out of my ass. "a girl." leah and aryan spoke, cutting me off. "i figured. walker, you know-" "please hear me out! this is literally the prettiest girl i've ever seen in my life, and she even dm'd me, and-" i'll never live down how i begged dan shotzy for an interview in LA. "walker! listen! we already have an interview in LA scheduled. did no one tell you?" i've never heard such relieving news in my whole life. "no... i did all of this for nothing," i frowned. "wait, did you two know?" i asked aryan and leah. they shared a look. "what kind of friends would we be if we didn't support your delusions?" the girl said, flashing and innocent smile at me.

୨୧┊𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒!
NEW GRAPHICS DON'T PLAYYYY!! no but fr, i think they're so cute. this chapter is actually so long i'm so proud. and it was supposed to have more kameron, hence the title, but oh well! and luna's first appearance! i love her so much already. thanks for reading guys!! also please consider following so i don't flop 😛😛