Chapter 2.Book signing

Wildeous Pov.

Mrs.Garcia message to our gc na magkakaroon daw ng book signing this Saturday.I was excited and at the same time nervous.I need to be prepare since matagal-tagal narin ang last book signing ko.

Time flies by today Is the book signing in Unnic publishing house.Papunta na ako don while driving my car,I was bit excited and at the same time nervous.While heading out biglang nagkaroon ng traffic.I was devastated cause I don't wanna be late.

Gumalaw ang linya ng daan dahilan para mawala ang tinik ko sa lalamunan.I park my car at bumungad sakin ang maraming supporters ko.I got surprised to there heart welcome on me.Tuluyan na akong bumaba wearing my plain jogger pants with matching plain polo and white shoes.Rinig ko agad ang tilian nila,may hawak silang bandera na nagpagulat sakin.

"Wild your legs"
"Wild In bed"
"Anakan moko wild!"

Yan lang ang nababasa kong nakasulat.Awkward ko silang nginitian at kumaway.Agad Naman lumapit ang mga guards and they protect me from them.Sa kalayuan I saw a woman wearing a black Cap and a mask,she's wearing a black oversized t-shirt with a sticker of panda.She didn't look at me and just past by.That was the first.

Since hindi pa nagsta-start ang book signing.Napag-isipan kong maglibot-libot mona.I just wanna see the 100 copies of my books na dating naka-display rito.While i was walking in the pile of books someone bump me in.She is the girl walking pass me by earlier.

"Sorry miss"i apologize but she just stared at me in her thin monolid eyes.I don't see any happiness on it,i only see a cold emotionless one.

She just ignore me and walk away.That was literally new.Girls usually frown when they see me but this one is different.

The day at the book signing went well many of my supporters are taking pictures of me.Nakakapagod mang-pumirma but worth naman makita lang silang masaya.I was busy signing when i saw her again.She just ignore and not even look at me,nagulat ako ng umupo ito sa isang sign up table ng writer.I saw her pen name and it was "Seriouseyes" i guess she is a new writer since all of us here in unnic publishing house is know each other.

"Kuya wild?"nabalik ako sa ulirat ng tawagin ako ng reader ko.I just smiled at her at tinuloy ang pag-pirma.

Paminsan-minsan sumusulyap ako sa kanya.I can see the sadnest in her eyes ng walang sumipot na readers sa kanya,not until a girl came in at lumapit sa kanya.Now i see her smile.

She's still wearing her mask.Covering her beautiful smile and face.Not until,she look at me.Napansin niya ata na nakatitig ako sa kanya kaya tumingin siya sakin.We stare each other 15 seconds and i'm the one who cut it.I feel something in my chest somewhat racing on it.Pinagpatuloy ko nalang ang ginagawa ko and didn't bother it.

It's already 8pm at gabi narin.Kukunti nalang ang mga tao so i take the chance para mag-banyo.Nang makalabas ako sa banyo a team on unnic publishing house comfront me.

"Wild,Mrs.Garcia want to see you"ani nito.I just followed her at pumunta sa room were all the publishing author are.

There on the table eating,everyone is gasp when they see me.

"Nakita niyo ba si Akari? Or also known as SeriousEyes?"Tanong nito.Umiling naman sila.

"I guess pumunta siya ng banyo"ani ni Bea isa ring published author.

Umupo na ako and kasabay nito ay may pumasok na babae.She is all in black.And everyone of us are looking at her.

"Guys i want you all to meet Akari Harisson also known as SeriousEyes.She will be the new part of this family"