Ch.1 Sophie

I was not going to shed some tears cause of some stupid boyfriend I thought as I hacked at the dummies with my twin sword. Tam made them move with the shadows to dodge so Vespera wouldn't be mad every day for the mess I made with the maimed wooden dummies.

Dex and Ruy had to work every day to make new ones. 

Not that I care for the matter.

We all knew that I could beat the entire Neverseen group myself and not even get a scratch.

"Hey Soph, wanna spar?" Alvar said from the pillar he was standing against.

"Sure," I replied as I sliced a dummies head off.

"Hey! I spent all day repairing that one!" Dex howled from his room at the far end of the hallway.

"Come on Al!" I said as I walked to the small arena.

Alvar rushed forward to clash my sword with his and retreated backward. I shadow traveled behind him and swept his feet off the ground. 

I disarmed him easily.

"Fine." Alvar grunted, "I'm a bit rusty from the mission." 

"Well... you're paying for dinner tonight!" Sophie yipped in his ear.

"Icicle, there is a new mission for you," Vespera said.

I walked to her office sheathing a swords.

"So, what is it?" I asked.

"You are to go to camp half-blood and pretend you are a Ares kid and also you need to touch a kid called Percy Jackson to get his powers, he has a girlfriend but you should be able to touch him without him noticing. You are aiming to recruit them all to the Neverseen." Vespera said to me.

"Suree." I said. After all, what could go wrong in this plan? Turns out, a lot of things.