Ch.2 Percy

"Percy, there is a very strong-scented demigod, one of the big three," Chiron said. "It is you and Annabeth's job to retrieve her to camp half-blood."

"Ok Chiron, we will try to bring her back in one piece," I said

Annabeth pinched my shoulder.

"Oww! What was that for?" I yelped.

"She is at a spot in New York close to the Empire State Building and is an orphan," Chiron said. "You can take your pegisai there."

We both hopped on Blackjack, well I hopped on and had to drag her on.

Hey boss, where are we going today with your girlfriend boss? He was not even gonna correct that.

"New York," I told him.

Time Skip Sponsored By Kronos For 1 Hour

"Percy, do you think that's her?" Annabeth said.

A blonde figure was cowering beneath a hellhound's gaze.

I jumped off Blackjack and un-capped Riptide.

I slashed through the hellhounds that were crowding the girl.

"Hey, you ok?" I asked the blonde. She looked so much like Annabeth it was almost scary but her eyes were warm chestnut brown.

Annabeth was eyeing me suspiciously and as usual, I had no idea why she was mad at me.

"Yeah, what were those things?" She asked.

"Hellhounds. Long story short you're a Demigod." I said as I dragged her towards Blackjack. 

"DeMiGoD?" She screeched.

"Yes. One of your parents is a god while the other one is a mortal. We need to get you to camp, it's the only place where demigods like us can be safe." I explained.

"IS THAT A  BLACK ALICORN?!" Sophie exclaimed

I was a what? Boss? 

"I don't know what you are saying but get on, we are going to camp," I said.

She somehow knew how to ride an hourse better than Annabeth who was still sending me death glares from the back.

He has no idea...............