Part 4

"Ryosuke-sama!"

"careful!"

Many people below saw this scene and shouted quickly, but the speed was so fast that everyone's hearts were already in their throats.

"Great! Lord Raikage has taken action!"

"No matter who this guy is, it is absolutely impossible to avoid the Raikage-sama's hands at such a close distance!"

"Raikage-sama stabbed his body to pieces!"

After seeing this scene, everyone in Cloud Hidden Village seemed to see hope again. No one in the ninja world can resist the third generation Raikage's physical skills. The Ipponki Hand is his strongest killing move. No one has ever been able to resist it. Recruit and survive.

However......

Just when Ippon's hand was about to hit Ryosuke, Ryosuke's figure suddenly disappeared!

"So fast!" The Third Raikage secretly sighed. He was known for his speed, but even he couldn't catch the speed that Ryousuke just burst out.

"Sanleizi, you dare to attack me secretly?" Just when he was surprised, a voice suddenly came from his ear.

"Not good!" The Third Raikage secretly shouted and quickly retreated.

But Ryousuke's hand now has a wind escape, spiral shuriken!

That's right, it's the Rasen Shuriken. As a time traveler, Ryousuke is already familiar with most of the ninjutsu in this world. He has already developed most of the ninjutsu after traveling through time.

In this world, he is the real genius who developed ninjutsu, but because he wanted to erase the history of his existence, many of the ninjutsu he developed were put under the name of Senju Tobirama!

Wind Release directly tore apart the Thunder Armor of the Third Raikage, injuring his body.

The Third Raikage's body quickly retreated. He had no ability to resist in front of Feng Dun, and could only let thousands of wind blades cut his body.

boom!

The body of the Third Raikage fell to the ground, creating a deep pit!

quiet!

Deathly silence all around!

If the dust release used by Ryosuke just now was shocking to everyone, then the strength Ryousuke showed now is enough to make people feel scared.

Wako is the Raikage, one of the Five Kages! The top warrior in the ninja world today! He can be called the best in hand-to-hand combat! But in the close combat with Ryosuke, he was instantly killed by Ryosuke's move!

"Get out!" Ryousuke glanced at the ground indifferently.

After he finished speaking, the Third Raikage's eyes suddenly opened, and then he supported his body with difficulty and stood up from the pit.

There were dense wounds on his muscles, but they were all healing at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Ryousuke was also a little surprised when he saw this scene. He was indeed the first person in the physical body. The only ones who could automatically recover from his attacks were the former Senju Hashirama and the current Third Raikage.

"Uzumaki Ryosuke!" The Third Raikage looked at Ryosuke warily.

He had been holding back just now and waited until Ryosuke was relaxed to take action. He wanted to hit him with one strike, but he didn't expect that not only did the sneak attack fail, but Ryosuke took care of him.

The Third Raikage had already scolded Wu Ge countless times in his heart. This guy actually ran away without fighting. He didn't have any dignity as a Kage.

However, the Third Raikage didn't know that he had witnessed Ryosuke's terror with his own eyes. This terror was not only Ryosuke's strength, but also his iron-blooded skills. Even in the Warring States Period, only Ryosuke could defeat him in one day. Killed sixteen families in a row!

After that day, Uzumaki Ryosuke's reputation as the God of Killing completely resounded throughout the ninja world, and the Uzumaki clan also reached its peak.

However, it was precisely because of Ryousuke's skill that Hashirama finally made up his mind to seal him.

The Third Raikage's thunder armor reappeared on his body, and he said confidently: "You are indeed very strong, but you can't kill me with this level of wind escape alone."

At this time, Kumogakure on the side gathered towards the Third Raikage again.

"Continue the attack, Uzumaki Ryosuke leaves it to me!" the Third Raikage commanded.

The ninjas of the Uzumaki clan also gathered around, preparing to continue the battle. The dust escape just now had already eliminated many people, and after Ryosuke appeared, the blood of the ninjas of the Uzumaki clan was ignited again. Now they may not be at a disadvantage if they fight again.

"Can't kill you? Even Senju Hashirama back then didn't dare to say such things to me." However, Ryousuke said disdainfully.

"Do you want to use Dust Release? With my speed, the preparation time of Dust Release is impossible to hurt me." The hair on the Third Raikage's body stood up. At this moment, he suddenly felt a crisis and his body became active again. change.

Ryosuke ignored it at all, but held Fangtian's painted halberd and walked towards the Third Raikage step by step.

With Senju Hashirama's medical ninjutsu, he would not dare to make such wild claims, not to mention that the Third Raikage had only trained his body to the extreme and did not even possess medical ninjutsu.

"One halberd is enough to kill you!" Ryousuke slowly walked towards the Third Raikage.

At this moment, his eyes changed. This was the ability that Ryosuke gained after traveling through time. It is the third type of pupil technique that is independent of the Rinnegan and Byakugan!