Part 4

"Of course it's for power!"

Mizuki sneered, his eyes flashing with suppressed anger.

"I've had enough of my current life. I have to discipline disobedient brats day after day, and deal with boring courseware day after day. I'm going to be driven crazy!"

"Iruka, don't stop me, don't make me kill you."

As Mizuki spoke, he looked at Naruto behind Iruka.

He stretched out a hand and said indifferently: "Naruto, give me the Book of Sealing. Don't think that Iruka can protect you. In fact, he wants to be the first to kill you. Do you know why?"

"Shut up, Mizuki!"

This sentence stirred Iruka's nerves, and his whole body became angry.

"The entire village has been banned from talking about demon foxes in front of a certain person since twelve years ago. Do you know why, Naruto?" Mizuki sneered, his smile extremely ferocious.

"Mizuki..."

Cold sweat broke out on Iruka's forehead.

He never expected that Mizuki would bring this matter up and he didn't dare to look back at Naruto behind him now.

"Because, twelve years ago, a demon fox appeared in Konoha and killed thousands of people, and that demon fox was you, Uzumaki Naruto!!"

Mizuki laughed and pointed at Naruto behind Iruka.

"This is why the whole village rejects you!"

"Iruka's family also died twelve years ago, so he also wants to kill you, Uzumaki Naruto!"

"I told you to shut up, Mizuki!" Iruka yelled in pain.

this moment.

Whether it's the Anbu hiding aside, or the Third Hokage watching through the telescope in the distance.

Everyone's eyes were focused on Naruto.

"Naruto, what is your choice?" The Third Hokage's eyes were solemn.

The ANBU surrounding them also stared with bated breath.

"Want to run away?"

"Do you want to hate the village now that you know the truth?"

"As a descendant of heroes, let us see your consciousness."

"Jinchūriki are destined to carry something on their backs."

"Accept this pain, otherwise you will never understand what the will of fire is."

An imperceptible whisper sounded among the ANBU.

The voice is very soft.

But all ANBU ninjas heard it clearly.

Their eyes were firmly locked on Uzumaki Naruto, and waves of anticipation could not be suppressed in their hearts.

Twelve years of insults and ostracism have not defeated this child.

Now there is only one final step left.

Don't let everyone down, Uzumaki Naruto, you are the son of the Fourth Hokage, you are the Nine-Tailed Jinchuuriki, you are destined to bear deeper pain, and then protect everyone's Konoha.

...

...

in the forest.

Naruto lowered his head, holding the sealed book without saying a word.