39

☆ 39. Chapter 39font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39:

This incident was like an episode, it did not cause any waves, and was quickly forgotten by Cheng Yinyin.

Because she is very busy now, she sits in front of the computer every day and discusses with Xu Xinran the details of the planning, including which guests should be arranged, what special ingredients should be prepared, and where the event should be held.

That's right, she's going to have a "garden party." The procedures and rules should conform to modern habits as much as possible, but the decoration must restore the ancient style. And Xu Xinran will serve as the organizer of the entire garden party, calling together the Hanfu girls in the same circle to attend, using everyone's appeal to give everyone a perfect feast!

It's spring now, everything is coming back to life, flowers of all colors are in full bloom, and trees are sprouting green buds. How could we not hold a garden party now?

Xu Xinran originally wanted to launch new spring products, but immediately changed her mind after hearing about the park's plans. This kind of large-scale role-playing activity is much more interesting than simply doing online selections, and Xu Xinran united five or six fans in the circle There are the same number of Internet celebrities, and they are all willing to participate in the event, which is better than the data that is generated.

Several people jointly issued a statement that an event will be held in a month. Not only will there be exciting activities and various small gifts, but ten lucky fans will also be drawn to enter the park together.

As soon as the statement was released, it was quickly forwarded by fellow fans, and the popularity continued to ferment. Finally, more and more Internet celebrities were willing to join, including many well-known ones.

Cheng Yinyin's initial idea of ​​renting a small yard had to be given up. A small yard was simply not enough to accommodate so many people. At this time, there was a newly opened amusement park in the suburbs of City A that was willing to host this event. It only needed to be brought in during publicity. If they name them, the park will be willing to plan a special area to receive them.

It’s so sleepy that I come to the pillow! Cheng Yinyin was busy working around the details with the garden management, confirming electronic invitations for guests, etc. She also needed to check the costumes.

Bi Jinzi was obsessed with buying clothes. She went to Fucheng to compare four old stores, and finally brought back a set of clothes that she thought was the most perfect. She then carefully modified the size and finally sent the clothes over.

Cheng Yinyin touched the clothes. Her hands were as soft as clouds, clear and thin, and everything was in place. The gold and silver threads on them were not stiff or irritating to the touch, but were soft to the touch. This was the finest craftsmanship. Spring clothes also have unique embroidery. A slanting peach blossom passes through the shoulder, and the petals are scattered on the skirt. There are red, white and pink colors, and the layer is a flower tree.

She put the clothes on the model and passed them to Xu Xinran. She ensured that every angle was taken clearly, and then she took nine pictures.

On the other side, in City A, Xu Xinran was coordinating clothing with other girls. As leaders, it was natural for them not to match each other's clothes. It was best to have their own unique characteristics. During the break, she opened WeChat and saw the nine pictures sent to her. I can't wait to go through the network cable and touch my clothes.