40

☆ 40. Chapter 40font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40

Li Jingjing hesitated for a moment and then extended her hand.

The two girls walked through the door. Although the garden party had not officially started yet, it was still very lively.

There is a stone path at the foot, and there are two stalls beside the path. On the rough cloth signboard are the words Qingtuan and Peach Blossom Cake.

The shop that sells green dumplings has three flavors, traditional, mugwort and meat floss. The dark green dumplings are placed in a transparent grid and are particularly coveted. Zhou Zihan has seen many girls buying green dumplings and tasting them.

Those who buy peach blossom cakes are made to imitate the shape of peach blossoms, about the size of two fingers, with micro-powder stamens in the center, spread out in a five-petal shape, and the edges of the petals are also slightly pink. They are bite-sized and taste just right. good.

Zhou Zihan saw that there were many shops along the stone path, and he couldn't decide what to buy. If he was full after eating snacks, wouldn't he be unable to taste the delicious food behind?

"When will the stall be closed?" She also wanted to bring some gifts to her family, but it was inconvenient to carry them in her hands.

"Girl, are you worried about the inconvenience of accessing things?" the stall owner replied, "There is a storage cabinet at the corner in front." He pointed forward.

Zhou Zihan was immediately relieved and bought it! Buy whatever you want!

She bought two portions of green dumplings, peach blossom cakes, and rose water, and placed them in the small pavilion next to her. "Miss Li San, do you want to try it?" If it tastes good, she will pack it up.

Li Jingjing hesitated, it's not good for her to eat people's food for nothing, right?

"There are so many pastries in one serving, I can't finish them all by myself! It's a waste!" Zhou Zihan said pitifully, taking apart the things,

"Miss Li bought other snacks and let me try them. In this way, we can taste twice as much! The best of both worlds!"

Li Jingjing thought about it and stopped worrying. Although she didn't bring much money, she could still afford to buy a few pastries. There were even wooden hangings in every shop. The price is clearly written on the sign.

Like Li Jingjing, who is strapped for cash, she hopes that the store will clearly indicate the price so that she can judge whether she needs to get close.

The green dumplings are soft and glutinous, with a slightly springy texture when put in the mouth, and a refreshing fragrance of mugwort. The fillings also have a slightly stringy texture, with just the right balance of sweet and salty.

"It tastes like a time-honored brand to me." Zhou Zihan thought to herself, and sure enough, she found a small label of a century-old brand on the side of the box.

The peach blossom cake was equally delicious, and there was a stall selling candy figures and paintings in front of them. They walked all the way there and ate while walking, and they were all half-full.

The second half of the stone path is full of various small games, including pot throwing, wood shooting, grass fighting, hook hiding, etc. Li Jingjing didn't know much about this, but Zhou Zihan's eyes did get brighter the more he looked at it. She did know the names of these games, but she had never played them.