Main Character's Status Pre-Demon Lord (Spoilers!)

Status

Name- Rudeus Greyrat

Alias: Arthur( He will soon rename with his alias)

Battle prowess: High God(Par with unsealed Dragon God)

Conditional Battle prowess: ???

Mana- 689999 units

Age- 5 years

Species- Mutated Enlightened One

Titles- An otherworlder, The One Who Reincarnated by The VOICE OF THE WORLD, The One who Dominates, Skill Collector, The One Who breaks his limits, The Alpha Male, Manas Minerva's husband.

Crest- None.

Protection- None.

Origin Skills-N/A

Ultimate Skills-N/A

Intrinsic Skill:

Immortality: This is the immortality gained by evolving into a transcendent one, this skill grants the user the Immortality Type 1 and Type 2.

Enlightened Aura: This aura gives off the hierarchy of user, among the human beings, which is much higher than a high human, a demi-god. This Aura can also use the energy generated by the concept of ' peace ', to empower the user and ward away all the evil energy, lethal to demonic beings just right after the Holy energy. Makes you calmer, resistant to temptation, etc. once activated.

(A/N: I would like to put self-narcissism energy just before fanatical occultist energy against demonic beings)

Eyes of Enlightened One: These eyes let the user see through illusions, charms, and unconcealed phenomena of the world. You can also see into the future up to 5 seconds by following light trails, The terrifying ability of this skill is that the future that is shown isn't what is going to happen rather, what you are seeing will happen.

(A/N: This is some high-level stuff)

Unique Skills:

1)

Unique Skill: Manas Minerva( Supreme Sage)

Self-core Minerva: A Manas born out of Unique Skill Great Sage, has self-consciousness and a complete soul.

Wisdom Core: Raises Thought acceleration by 50,000 times, and has the ability to detach thoughts and analysis of phenomena. Detached thoughts are also under the effects of Thought Acceleration. Up to 100 parallel processes can be performed at once.

Analytical Appraisal: The ability to analyze and appraise any target, whether it's kinks, perks, abilities, skills, and other statuses.

Magical Analyst: The Magical abilities are 15 times stronger. Any Magic can be learned, and when using them chants are no longer necessary.

All of Creation: The ability to comprehend any non-concealed phenomenon in this world. Depending on the things the user understands and the information the user knows about, additional information can be inferred. In other words, the user needs to see it (the phenomenon) at least once.

Analysis: The target is studied and analyzed. Craftable items can then be produced. If the required materials are present, duplicates can be produced. In the case of successful skill or magic analysis, the same technique can be acquired.

Auto Battle Mode: By giving permission to Great Sage, the user can let it control his body temporarily.

Mind Realm- A virtual Realm created by Manas Minerva, it can be used as a Virtual Testing Ground, the user Arthur has Master Control over it while Manas Minerva has second strongest control in it