SAMS reversed au 1

A/N: Sooo...are you excited?! :D

_______

Moon ran.

He ran and ran until he was at the door of the store room, his mind all fuzzy and his vision all blurry like he ate a couple of Sundrop candies like his life depended on it.

His mind all blank, body trembling as he shakily got out the keys from his pocket and fumbled with the locks, opening the door open and shutting it close behind him while leaning onto it. Gasping out and panting while he sucked in air greedily, his mind could only repeat the same question in his head over and over again.

What the hell was that all about?

Moon couldn't think straight at the moment as he was internally panicking. He was lost, so confused and lost. He had mixed feelings for Lunar and his dear brother Eclipse. What he saw infront of the mirror was no longer the Eclipse and Lunar he knew. No.

They seemed lifeless, begging for help.

Eclipse also seemed...twisted.

Which confused Moon alot more than he expected. Lunar seemed...so desperate for his help. He wondered..what happened to him and Eclipse? If his memory serves him right, Eclipse looked like..fabric. His doll, button eyes seems to burn holes into the back of his head. The horrifying wicked grin he bore within his face gave him chills as he leaned there, gasping for air.

What he saw wasn't just some kind of sick joke and some hallucinations.

What he saw back there, was real.

...

"Moon-"

"We need to find Sun now!" Moon cut the AI off with an panicked and worried look on his face, his eyes darting around the quiet and still daycare as his pupils scribbled in paranoid. The AI was quiet for a while until it grumbled out again.

"Fine..wait. I'm contacting Sun."

______

Lost.

Just lost.

Lunar wandered around, aimlessly, his steps slow and quiet as he gazed around. He wondered..what happened? Who was he and what was he doing here?

What was his name? How old was he and what was his origin? Lunar could only pondered silently as he gazed at the scenery infront of him. Why couldn't he remember anything what happened before? Straining his smile, he looked around with his beady button eyes as if the answer would be laying anywhere, but to his dismay, found nothing.

Where was he? Why did this world look so.. peculiar? So.. familiar, yet he can't place a finger at where he had seen this place at. He silently raised a finger as his gaze up at the purple like clouds floating above his head, then let his hand fall down to his side and started walking in a random direction, hoping that he'll atleast find something or someone in here.

 He silently raised a finger as his gaze up at the purple like clouds floating above his head, then let his hand fall down to his side and started walking in a random direction, hoping that he'll atleast find something or someone in here