SAMS reversed au 7

Flashback...

"This is it." I thought as I fixed my uniform again after playing around with the rays on my head. My beady, red eyes stared holes into my reflection as I gave a last glance at it.

"I shouldn't mess this up."

Okay..this might as well go as I planned or else I'm literally going to yeet myself out from the balcony.

I walked slowly out from the light, climbing up the ladder which lead up to our balcony. I hissed as my eyes adjusted to the gloomy daycare, my red eyes glowing as I searched for the bundle of children's and a blue animatronic.

There they are.

I swiftly jumped from the edge and dived into the ball pit, being quite as the wind. I slowly made my way out from the pit and began tiptoeing to the blue animatronic who was softy reading a bedtime story for a sleepless kid.

I approached without making a sound and tapped him on the shoulder. The animatronic gave out a small yelp as he turned to face me, his eyes immediately going wide as my red blazing eyes stared holes into his faceplate.

"Mr Moon? Who's that?"

Ahh..a new kid I see?

I stared blanky at the kid and my partner, Moondrop. If I was my previous self then I would had forced the kid to play hide and seek- which could result the kid dying ofcrouse. But I have no Interest as such. I only gave the kid a side eye.

"Moondrop, I need to speak with you."

Hmm..so much for acting casual, it came out more than a demand than a friendly way. What is this..'casual' anyways? Emotions are hard and petty to understand, why do they have to be so hard to master? I'll never know I suppose.

Moondrop gave me an unreadable look as he silently hushed the kid and quickly placed him on his sleeping matters. I walked away from them before he could even get on his feet and start trailing after me.

I made my way to the security desk and crossed my arms across my chest while the animatronic came standing infront of me while shuffling nervously, his optics landing on anything but me. I didn't bother about his uncomfortableness as I began speaking what I have memorized.

"Moondrop, I am sorry for what I had done in the past." At this, his eyes shot to face my taller self, his blue optics widening as he looked at me shocked. I continued, "I know that my apologies can never fix back the past, but I want you to know that I'm truly sorry for everything I had done to you and your friends. I hope that you can forgive me, even if it takes time. I want to help you and I want us to be closer." I paused, feeling awkward.

I unconsciously began scratching my wrist with my long fingernails as I continued, feeling eyes on me. "Again, I'm not expecting for you to apologies..but I sincerely mean it. I hope we could be close in the future and I hope to help you." At this, I lowered my head as my rays began spinning. Emotions are really hard to understand..why was I feeling so.. uncomfortable all of a sudden?

Suddenly, I heard a sigh coming from the animatronic Infront of me. I looked up to meet his eyes..his eyes held a look of calm and peace..and something else which I couldn't quite understand. He gave me a small smile as he hugged himself. "It's..alright Sun. I forgive you.."

Sun?

I raised an eyebrow at him, my blank look still on my face. "My name is Sundrop, not Sun. I think that must had slipped your mind."

Moondrop gave me a panicked look for a second as he began waving his hands everywhere. "I'm sorry! I thought that you'd like me to call you by your nickname!"