End of The Holidays

Y/n waited outside her house for Mattheos car. As she waited, she made a daisy chain.

Soon enough, Mattheos car pulled into his drive, and before the car had stopped, Mattheo jumped out and ran over to the girl.

Y/n jumped up and ran into his open arms. "Y/n, I missed you!" Mattheo said as he span the girl around. "Me too." She said. Y/ns parents came out of the house.

"I'm so sorry, Mattheo, but this is for the best. It breaks my heart to see this kind of friendship ruined." Her mum said sadly.

Mattheo gave Y/n a confused look. She let go of him. "There's something I didn't tell you." Y/n said hiccuping. Mattheo grabbed her hands and looked at her.

"My parents are getting a divorce. They wanted me to choose who to go with. My mum is staying here, and my dad is moving away. Far away." Y/n said. "I chose...my mum." Y/n said. Mattheo jumped up and down. "But that's good!" He said.

Y/n bit down on her lip. "Yes, but. Nevermind." She said.

For the rest of the holidays, the two ran about together. When it was time to go back to hogwarts, they packed their things hurriedly. "Matt?" Y/n shouted. "Yeah!" He replied from the other room. "My tummy hurts." She groaned. Mattheo rushed into the room Y/n was in.

She was crouched on the floor holding her stomach.  Mattheo kneeled down next to her. "How can I help?" He asked. "I don't know." Y/n responded. Mattheo rubbed her back gently.

Y/n pushed herself up and took hold of her trunk. Mattheo helped her down the stairs and into the car. She rested against his shoulder with his arm around her side.

When they arrived at the platform, Mattheo helped her push her trolley and into the wall. They got on the train and into a compartment. The others were already in there.

"Don't tell them." Y/n whispered to Mattheo. She walked in and sat next to Lorenzo. Mattheo sat next to her and pulled her head onto his shoulder.

"So how were your holidays?" Lorenzo asked. "Good. Spain was really hot." Mattheo replied. Y/n stayed silent.

"Y/n what about you." Lorenzo asked. Y/n shrugged. Mattheo held her hand. It was freezing.

"You two would make a good couple." Blaise teased. Mattheo tore his gaze from Y/n and looked at Blaise.

"Not now." He said. Y/n fell off Mattheos shoulder her head now on his lap. Mattheo looked down. "She's asleep." He said watching the tired girl.

"How long have you guys known each other?" Blaise asked. "Six years." Mattheo responded. Blaise nodded.

The train came to a stop, and Mattheo gently shook Y/ns shoulder. She raised her head and pushed herself into a sitting position. "Sorry." She mumbled. Mattheo gave her a hug and then got up. She followed him off the train and up to the carriages. He helped her up.

"Thank you." She said and sat down.

Y/n wasn't there for the feast. She was in her dorm lying on her bed in a ball.

Mattheo looked around. "Where's y/n?" He asked Draco. "Don't know." He shrugged. Mattheo sighed. He ate little food. Theo watched him. "Do you want to go and find her?" Theo asked Mattheo.

Mattheo nodded and stood up. He walked into the common room. "She might be in her dorm?" Theo suggested. Mattheo ran up the stairs.

He knocked on Y/ns dorm door. No answer. He opened the door quietly and walked in. Y/n was on her bed asleep. "She must really be tired." Theo said. Mattheo nodded and walked over to her.

"I'll go tell the boys she's alright." Theo said and walked away. Mattheo held onto Y/ns hand as she slept.