How does the class take it

Izuku stood with his hand to his side, looking up at the large gate. UA, Aizawa stood nearby waiting, Izuku felt a weight on his shoulders, a heavy burden, the harse realization of how the others would react to seeing him again hit him. He was frozen in place unable to push forward or back. unable to do anything as his mind spiraled out of control. It had been four days since the attack. Izuku was going back to UA. He loved spending time at home. And he was going back every weekend for at least a year or Inko would drag him out of UA.

But now he had to come face to face with others. And he was scared, Would he lose his friends like he believed, Would he gain more enemies.'' Take your time Izuku. We don't need to hurry into anything.'' Aizawa spoke.'' I am fine.'' Izuku said, clutching his fist by his side as he took the first step. Stepping over the line and following Aizawa once more. Their first meeting was going to be with Hound Dog.'' I will be right outside. Take your time in your talk,'' Aizawa said with a soft smile as he walked.

Some eyes were on them, looking from a distance, Staring at Izuku. Everyone knew him. His name was known around the area, better than almost every other student. He was Izuku Midoriya, the dragon of UA. The boy that stood side by side with All Might and the other pro heroes. Izuku did not notice. He was looking straight at the floor. That was until they reached Hound Dog's office. With a knock, they have let it.'' Take your time.'' Thanks, Dad.'' Izuku said looking at Aizawa with a smile before walking in and closing the door.

He talked for nearly an hour. Izuku talked about his problems. Hound Dog had stayed still for nearly the entire conversation. He had just stayed silent as he sat in his chair, writing down his thoughts. Giving quick responses, But allowing Izuku to mostly talk.'' I was scared, I was useless against AFO. I couldn't fight, I nearly died just trying to help. I don't know if I can save everyone. I don't think I can protect everyone from Shigiraki and those that escaped.'' Izuku said with Hound Dog tapping the pen to his lip.

'' But why do YOU need to protect them.'' He asked simply. Not too deep just wanting to know why Izuku believed in that he needed to protect them.'' I-I don't know.'' Hound Dog smiled slightly.'' Is it because you want to protect those you care about, Perhaps you don't believe they are strong enough. Maybe because you care for Shigiraki and are more afraid of what they would do to him, instead of what he would do to them.'' Hound dog asked again, Wanting to figure out why Izuku had these feelings. And Izuku didn't know.

'' I see. You can not say which reason it is Because you don't know. Or well, you don't want to admit it. If you fought Shigiraki, do you believe you could win?'' Izuku thought about it for a second.'' I do, yes.'' While Shigiraki was strong. Izuku was just stronger, He knew how Shigiraki would fight and would plan against it.'' Alright, and in your class, Is there someone you could lose to.'' Izuku thought about it again.'' No.'' I see. Do you think, your entire class could defeat you?'' Izuku thought about it again.'' No.'' Izuku felt bad saying it.

He thought about it. But his class lacked power. While some might give him a challenge. He would still come out on top.'' Perhaps your fear would go away If you started believing in your classmates. They are a lot stronger than you might think, But I believe we should call it for today. I have gotten a lot to think about, and I think it's best we talk again sometime next week, You can think of why you believe you would win against everyone.'' Izuku nodded as he stood up.'' Also, Welcome back Midoriya, We missed you at UA.'' Hound Dog said with a smirk as Izuku smiled back and gave a small bow.'' It's good to be back sir.''

'' Wanna head home.'' No. It's time to face it and go back.'' Izuku didnt want to waste more time, The bigger the time gap would be, the harder it would become. He needed to do this now. He and Aizawa went straight to the dorm. Hitoshi had already come back. But as Izuku stood with his hand on the door he felt too weak to open it. The strength that could crush cars like they were made of paper. The arms that could dent concrete as if it was playdough were too weak to turn the knob. too weak to pull the wooden door open.