A job interview

(pretty boring and lengthy chapter, I might add a few changes after publishing) s/n = sister name

You sat down on your bed and pulled out your old laptop to begin looking for a new job.

You went online and searched up hirings around. When you thought you wouldn't find a good job, you scrolled near the bottom and found something that caught your eye. There was an ad for the Freddy Fazbears pizzeria.

It was opened almost a week ago as a grand reopening. You realized that it was the place you guys passed by when getting here. It caught your eye because the name was familiar. It was a place for younger kids and their families to eat and have a fun time. There was also animatronics there which was interesting.

You tried remembering how it was similar. You probably went to the old location for a birthday as a kid. Maybe you couldn't remember well since you were very young then, and also the fact that you wanted to forget everything from your childhood.

You tried not to dwell on the thought and clicked on the advertisement which led to the restaurants website.

You looked through the job positions. There was a few open for the day time, so maybe you could apply for the waiter/waitress position. There was also the night guard, which you considered since it's pay was pretty high and you could work while your dad was home.

You clicked onto the waiter/waitress and a form popped up.

There was a space to put in your name and number, the hours available, and when to schedule an interview.

You typed your information in and entered the form.
All you have to do now is wait for a reply back.

You shut your laptop putting it away, and got up to tuck your sister into bed.

She was half asleep when you found her on the couch with the tv in the background

You shook your head and went to her tapping her lightly on the shoulder.

"S/n, lets get you to bed now sleepyhead,"

She looked up to you and slowly blinked her eyes.
"oh.. okay" she said slowly getting up from the couch.

You both went upstairs and into her room.

You took out a warm fuzzy blanket from her closet and placed it on her bed then She pulled the blanket over her and cuddled her teddy bear.

You could tell she was super tired, so you said a quick goodnight and left to your room.

You then went into your room and sat down on your bed, pulling out your laptop to see if you got a reply. You went to check your mail, and sure enough there was an email back from the pizzeria.

"Congratulations, your form has been approved!"
It said.

It showed what time you needed to meet up at the prizzeria.

Jeez, that early tomorrow morning?

You put away the laptop and set an alarm getting ready for bed.

The next day

*beep *beep*

The sound of your alarm rang through the room. You Reached over to shut it off and sat up onto your bed and stretched.

The curtains were slightly drawn, displaying a dim early light from outside.

Why did I put an alarm so early?
oh- the interview