✧⁠*⁠。IS THIS A DATE?

Y/ns pov:

I opened the door to Lamine , as he was dressed up in some baggy jeans and the hoodie from earlier with a white tee shirt underneath that.

"Oh hey y/n!."
He said as it looked as if he held something behind his back , I looked at his hand as I raised an eyebrow at him.

He cleared his throat as it appeared as a beautiful bouquet, we just met today.. what was he trying to do?..

 what was he trying to do?

"For you, y/n."
He said as he smiled at me with the bouquet in his hand as he offered it to me .

I took the bouquet out of his hands and admired it for awhile , it was beautiful.

"Thank you Lamine..?"
I said as I placed it onto my couch so it could stay safe.

I then decided to take a picture for Instagram, wouldn't hurt would it.

BestE/cY/n:

❤️💬

Liked by wena.25 and Lamineyamal and 70954 others.

Thank you. ❤️
                              __________

Y/nsfavoritefan: WHOS THE LUCKY GUY???
replys, y/nluvsme : Look at likes you dumbo..

wena.25: 😏??

kiraskye : ALREADY.??

                         ____________

"Alright, let's go!"
I said as I headed out the door with Lamine as I followed him to his car , as I notice he had quite the expensive car..

I got into the car as I sat down as we spoke a bit on the ride there , he then put on some of my favourite songs I didn't realise he had the same music taste as me ..

We arrived there as he opened the car door for me as I smiled at him as he was being such a polite gentleman.

"Thank you."
I said as I got out of the car and smiled at him , as we walked into the restaurant as there was surprisingly was no paparazzi.