a/n

⚠️ PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CONTINUE ⚠️

i have a few things i'd like to say before you start reading. these are things i want to make clear.

-the title name - i'm hoping to change the title and the cover asap. maybe when my story is more developed?

-time - this book takes place after season 4 episode 5 which is 'PhyscoMedian'  meaning that Alya knows who Ladybug is, Kagami x Adrien and Marinette x Luka have broken up, and Alya si the only friend of Marinette's who knows her identity.

chloe- since this is right at the start of season 4, chloe  is going to have somewhat of a character development, and a lot of people will disagree especially after seeing hers and Marinette's past, but i think this is for the better interest of my story.

person- i haven't decided whether i wish to write in 1st or 3rd person. so if you see a mix of the two throughout the book or a chapter, i was struggling to decide okay! 

other than that i think ive cleared everything up.

oh and thank you SO much for getting my first fanfic to 904 views! i expected it to flop and get a good 20 but im so greatful for 904! if you want to read that after, you're more than welcome to. however, this isn't a sequel to that fanfiction.
my first fanfic is called "my au of the last day" which was my version of how i wanted season 5 to end. the sequel to that book is "The lady of my dreams" which is still in work as ive lost a lot of motivation for writing and i can never focus on writing one book. whilst writing my au, i was filling up my drafts of all different books.

but yea, thats basically it. tysm for the love and support! any questions? leave them in the comments!

🙏 please don't et this flop 🙏