marinette's introduction

As for Marinette, she lived in a comforting house / flat on the edge of the city. Her parents owend the most famous bakery of all of Paris. She was often greeted by the usual aroma of pastries and cookies making their way to her room. She had her own balcony above her bed, which was where she spent a lot of her time.

Next to her house was a park and the other side her school. Marinette's life in pictures seemed fascinating and perfect. But the reality was the complete opposite.

Very much like Adrien, she had to keep a secret from the people she loved. She was Ladybug, the other world wide known hero of Paris. She took her role as Ladybug seriously. Not only was she Ladybug, but she was also the guardian of all the other miraculous, which not many people were aware of yet.

To this day not a single soul knows, except for her best friend Alya. She hated leaving Adrien and Nino out of the picture, but she didn't even expect to tell Alya. She began venting one day and then it came out. Sometimes she wonders why she did that, but she doesn't regret it.

Since Alya's knowing, things have been a lot better for her and she hasn't been as stressed. Alya has offered as much support as she can and the two have become closer. She just couldn't let Chat Noir find out she had told Alya, alias Rena Rouge, another hero. 

But other than that, everything seemed to be well for Marinette. Other than her two enemies, Lila and Chloe. Chloe, the one who bullied her all through school, and Lila, the girl who constantly lies about Marinette and turns her 'friends' against her. She feels lucky that Alya and Nino haven't fully fell for it yet.

Marinette and Alya used to be in a friend group with 4 other girls. Rose, Juleka, Mylene and Alix. She adored everyone of them. They were her girls and they did everything together. How times have changed. 

Lila managed to create so many lies about Marinette that they have drifted. Sure, she meets up with them every now and again, but they aren't as close. The trust for them is fading. And their trust in her too. She wondered if they'd ever be close again. If only.

But she was happy. Happy in her group with Nino, Adrien and Alya. Especially Adrien. From the minute he gave her his umbrella Marinette has been obsessed with the boy. But he doesn't know. Neither does Nino, she thinks. But she admires him so much. His looks, his intrests, his personality. Everything about him is just perfect.

She's been trying to confess her love for a very long time, but she never gets anywhere. Typical. But she believes in her heart someday she will get there. She has to.