30

After Fatima got herself together in the hotel, she made her way to Chevy Tahoe that was parked out. Zac had sent one of his drivers, the same one who dropped her off last night, to drive her around the city. Plus his driver was armed so he knew if push came to shove, Fatima would be in safe hands.

"Anywhere specific?" The driver asked. She pulled out a piece of paper with a location. He squinted his eyes before looking back at her, she nodded, and he proceeded on route.

20 minutes later they were pulling up out front. "I'll be out front." The driver informed her as she grabbed her purse and exited the car. She stood in front of the building as a deep breath was released from her, she hadn't been here in almost 4 years, but now here she is.

Entering the elevator she tapped the number 9 as she listened to the holiday music that boomed through the speakers. The elevator door opened and she walked right up to the main area.

"Hi. Welcome to Morehouse Doctor's office. Unfortunately, we are closed due to the holiday but I can show you where the nearest hospital or urgent care is." This red-haired lady with a million tattoos stated. They were only open for a few hours to help the local hospital and urgent care out, it seemed like even on holidays, they were packed and the owner of the office wanted to help the neighboring doctors and nurses.

Fatima took notice to the change in scenery as well as the new and returning faces, she had been going to this doctor since she was 15 years old all the way up until she left with Ian to Chicago. "Oh no. I have a special appointment with Dr. Morehouse. He might've mentioned it to you, my name is Fatima Wilson."

The lady started typing on her computer, taking a few sips of her coffee, almost like a French Vanilla Hazelnut kinda mixture. "Ah I see here." She stated, she grabbed some papers before handing them over. "She should call you out shortly."

She grabbed the clipboard as well as a clean pin from out the cup and found an open seat. Filling out the paperwork as the HGTV played in the back ground.

"Fatima Wilson?"

She got up and made her way to the back as they checked her normal vitals and everything else. Shortly after, Dr. Morehouse came into room with her clipboard before sitting on the rolly chair with no back support.

"It's so good to see you Fatima." She smiled at her. "What's it been? Almost 4 years?" She began typing away at the computer pulling up her chart.

"Something like that." She mumbled.

"When I saw the name on the sheet I thought I was being fooled." She chuckled to herself. "Okay so I saw you were looking to get a referral, what kinda of referral were you looking for?"

"An OBGYN."

The doctor had a jerk reaction as she was not expecting that but nonetheless excited. "You're pregnant?" She clasped her hands together.

"What? No. At least I don't think." She was unsure of herself. She feels fine but she also know her and Zac have been playing with the Devil all month long. "I was just thinking about getting on birth control."

"Oh. Well are you still staying in Chicago?" She asked.

"No. I actually have spent the last few years in Atlanta, I am back for the holidays, and I am no longer interested in going back to my doctor." True was her old doctor was attached to Ian and she didn't wanna deal with the possibility of her information being given to him or even taking the risk.

"One second." She turned around began typing of referrals for blacked own OBGYN care in the greater Atlanta metro area. She knew Fatima wanted everything and everybody black, she read too many horror stories about other races ignoring or neglecting black people and she felt safer if her life was in someone who was the same race as her.