Famous Singer Annabeth X normal Percy

Annabeth Chase is a famous Pop star. (like Taylor Swift)

She is known for her powerful Singing, Lyrics like poetry, kind and Being beautiful.

Her fans are Chasers and they are very Protective and obsessed with her.

To the News she is a boy crazy woman Beacuse of how many boys she has been linked to dating.

She has had few good relationships with all the rest being Toxic.

She is in her 20s when one day after being found shopping she runs away from the paparazzi and crowds of fans.

She ends up in a indoor swimming centre where she notices that it is empty except for someone she can see swimming.

And that someone hears the commotion and gets out of the pool Turning around.

As soon as Annabeth sees him her breath catches and her heart skips a beat as he is the most handsome man she has ever seen, tanned skin, messy black hair, lean but muscular and quite tall.

But the thing that captures Annabeth attention the most is the most beautiful pair of eyes she has ever seen. The only words to describe them would be sea green that changes like the ocean.

He doesn't seem to recognise her as he walks closer but still stays a comfortable distance away as he asks if she is okay.

She replies that she is fine and before she knows it she is sitting next to Percy Jackson with their feet dangling in the pool as they get to know eachother.

She learns that he has a younger sister he is a month younger than her, he is obsessed with blue food, his mother makes the best blue cookies, he has Dyslexia, Loves to swim And he listens to punk music.

And she tells him about her self aswell about how she loves to read, loves architecture, is an only child, Listens to all types of music, and knows a couple languages except for the fact that she is a famous pop star.

By the time she exchanged numbers and left it had been a couple of hours.

For the next couple of weeks she and Percy text and call constantly becoming extremely fast and close friends.

One day Percy asks her to come to the swimming centre and when she arrives she finds Percy nervously pacing, she stops in her tracks when what he was saying sinks in he is practcing a speech to ask her out on a date.

A small blush forms as she walks up to Percy going unnoticed, she taps him on the shoulder and when he turns around in suprise she says yes before kissing him on the cheek.

As she leaves and closes the door behind her she hears Percy yell in celebration.

The day of the date comes and Percy unlike her previous dates that just tool her to fancy restaurants he takes her to The Architecture Museum, it is the best date she has ever been on and being with Percy made it a million times better as even though he knows nothing of architecture he listens attentively and even asks questions.

The go on a couple more dates even having a swimming date where the first met, they have their first kiss and both of them have never felt the sparks and belonging they felt when they kissed.

Annabeth confesses that she is a pop star and Percy confessed as well that on the 5th date they had was when he found out but she was famous, but he wanted her to tell him when she was ready, and her being famous changes nothing and he would still date her if she poor as being famous Dosent effect the person she is on the inside. (or something like that)

Annabeth wants to keep this relationship private and Percy just wants to be with her so he agrees.

Her close friends and family meet percy after they interrogated her after noticing how happy she was.

Percy gets her mother's approval witch none of her previous boyfriends had gotten, he gets along with her friends some famous some not and they all like him but what they like most is how happy he makes her.

Percy then introduced her to his family and she is blown away by the legendary blue cookies, how his younger sister Estelle has him wrapped around her finger, How kind His mother and step dad are not caring about her status.

She sees a differnt side of Percy when she meets his friends learning all about his love of pranks, what he got into when he was a teen and more

Months later and the fans get a surprise when Annabeth releases an unexpected album that is just full of love songs.

They try to figure out who she is dating but they never can as they don't think she would be dating a normal guy, as they try to find male celebs that swim with sea green eyes and failing miserably.