Actor Percy X normal Annabeth

Mortal AU.

Percy Jackson Is a Famous Actor.

He has been in many world popular movies and TV shows.

His fangirls are obsessed with him.

And lots of female celebs have crushes on him.

He is considered Husband material, as all his ex girlfriends have spoken to interviews about how good of a boyfriend he was.

Annabeth is a normal girl, working for a building company as an Architect.

Percy is building his mother, Step father and little sister their dream house, And hires The best building company in the country witch just so happens to be the company Annabeth works at.

Since Annabeth is one of the best Architects The company has she interacts with Percy a lot.

They bond quickly and become best friends, Both secretly having crushes on each other.

An after the house is built Percy can't stand the thought of losing touch with her so he asks her out on a date.

He takes her to his secret place that he hasn't shown anyone else, And they have an incredible date.

They go on a couple more dates getting to know each other romantically, and they start dating.

They both agree to keeping it a secret from the public, only telling family and trusted friends.

Annabeth posts photos on her social media of Percy, but never shows any defining features that would reveal she is Dating a famous actor.

Percy would love to post on his social media but can't as that would reveal he is dating, even if he doesn't show who, so instead he convinced Annabeth to post on social media, and he posts lots of photos of them together from her account