4

While your body was doing a decent job at fighting HVV due to your body learning RCT, your now ungraded cursed energy was being affected by HVV, this happened to other vampires when they were born as strong sorcerers, there cursed energy was infected, it ether turned corrosive or it stole energy, sometimes both, since cursed energy is a manifestation of negativity, thus coming from a person, which held there soul, that's why sorcerers have innate abilities. But you could argue that once you became a vampire you loose your humanity and maybe that's why they have one of these two abilities, but that's for later.

(In the room)

Your body was shaking, you were slightly bleeding from the mouth, since its been 12 hours since you went into the coma, but everything around you was dissolving, an Aura of f/c searching for energy to take while destroying it, at this realization the sorcerers in the room backed up not wanting to figure out why everything was being destroyed, you eventually burned through the ground and they approached the hole you made to see your body landing on the floor and start burning through that too

Shizuko: do you think one of my curses could grab him?

Yaga: let's not risk it, his cursed energy looks dangerous.

Satomi: maybe my infinity could.

Yaga: you do see that his burning through everything right?

Satomi: it can't hurt to try.

Yaga: well don't im telling you as your teacher not a fellow sorcerer

Satomi reluctantly backs off and watches your body burn through everything.

When you finally burn through the floor, touching the dirt below you biting through that, the other sources stand around bit sure what to do.

Shoko, wanting to see the extent of your disintegrating arua, grabbed a cursed tool, a long pole with a ball at the end, nothing special about it. She slowly reaches towards you, and about four inches off your skin the pole instantly turns to rust, the aura reaches shokos hand before she quickly lets go with a yelp of pain she looks at her hand to realize that her palm was a deep red and she could see some black spots, and muscle. Her hand has rotted.  Although she was proficient in RCT she could barely use it on herself (cause she didn't have that much cursed energy) she was able to somewhat close up the wound before wrapping some bandages she had on hand. Not before showing and explaining to her class mates and sensie.

Yaga: so he takes cursed energy and destroys the object or person while doing it?

Satomi: what if he makes that hole to deep?

Yaga: if he learns how to control his new found energy by the time he wakes up then Shizuko can get a curse down there.

(With you)

You were walking in the hall again, this time there were no doors, but you kept walking regardless, your sense of time was messed up for all you know a second could've passed on the outside and you wouldn't even know, you did feel a small spike of energy within you but you paid no mind. You started to think of what you would do after you wake up, would you go bat shit crazy and attack someone? Would you be in control? It kinda worried you, after all if you were marked as a rough sorcerer or even a curse, no doubt people wouldn't hesitate to end you.

(12 hours later)

You woke up feeling thirsty, and hungry,  there was almost no light except for the one on top of the hole beyond that you couldn't see. your dilated pupils now blood red while your e/c Irises are barley visible.

(A/n: so the Iris, the color of your eye is now like a ring around your pupils, the part black of your eyes well now red but you get the point)