5

You couldn't sleep, since your brain chemistry was changed, it felt like day time, so the only thing you could do was stare at the ceiling.

It was around 6 and you felt tired, it felt like staying up as a kid, you felt like you would fall asleep at any moment, right now it was the equivalent of staying up till 6 am. Being curious on what the sun would do, you slightly open the curtain, a sliver of light goes by your head, when you look at the light you couldn't see anything beyond it, like someone put a barrier of light in your eyes, you stick your fingers in it, it hurt. You left it in there for a couple of seconds before pulling it back, it looked like a 2nd degree burn. You decide to put your face on the light and open your eyes, you were completely blind, and it hurt a shit ton, so you backed away in a hurry not wanting to get hurt or worse blind.

You get up and wonder the halls not with a destination in mind, what should you do? You didn't want to lay around and accidentally fall asleep...

Y/n: wonder if they have coffee

You wonder off to hopefully find something.

(20 minutes later)

You finally found the kitchen, apparently you could make your own food here. You grab some instant coffee and throw a mug with water in the microwave cause you were too lazy to heat it up in the kettle.

While sipping your coffee you noticed it didn't taste the same, the relaxing feeling of a nice hot coffee in the morning, it was gone, replaced with a bland hot liquid.

(Somewhere in Germany)

We see a tall man 6'6, he wore black medieval armor with a huge sword on his back, in simple words this man was intimidating

Now you may be asking, what is he doing? He was on his knees, a zip tie on a guys family treasure he zips it up more as the man screams in pain, he speaks with a deep Russian accent

??: just tell me what I need to know

The other man, pale, white hair, red eyes, a vampire. His nails were torn off, his body filled with cuts and bruises. He had no clothes so he was just bare naked. He was tied so that his body was under constant tension, his hands were together and a heavy block was stretching him while two heavy blocks of cinder were tied to his feet.

The now identified vampire screams and sobs

Vampire: I-i-i I don't know anything! I swear! Please! Just let me go!!

He tightens the zip tie earning him another scream. The man stands up, grabs a bucket, a bag of salt, and a rotary sander. He fills the bucket 1/3 water and the rest water making it into a paste. He turns on the sander and places it on the vampire's thigh, sanding it down, he does the other leg when he finishes he grabs a handful of the paste and rubs it on the open wound, the vampire lets out another painful shout.

Vampire: M-MY HIGHER UPS ARE SOMEWHERE IN JAPAN I SWEAR THATS ALL I KNOW

He was sobbing uncontrollably, what did he do to receive this man's rage.  Why him. he didn't do anything to this man.