Chapter 4

Damien stood with his lady friend, both of them taking orders from a man behind the scenes. It was time to shoot the next scene.

"Action!" The director shouted.

I watched them in horror.

He was gonna kiss her. I wanted him to kiss her... I wanted to know he wasn't mine...

I wanted to move on and I knew I couldn't if he didn't kiss her, if he didn't show me he wasn't mine, because to me... right now, without that kiss. He was certainly mine.

He pulled her close... His hands clenched to her back.

And her hands... grabbing unto his neck, as though she was falling and his neck was her only hope for survival.

 grabbing unto his neck, as though she was falling and his neck was her only hope for survival

"You didn't have to hold his neck so tight" I muttered to myself

It is a kiss for a movie. Why did it have to be so breathtaking...?

I wasn't even the one he was kissing and even my breath was taken away.

I stood at the corner with Morgan. I was sure no one other than Damien had seen me. If they had i'ld have been sent out by now.

And I so badly wanted to be in here.

Not for Damien tho, I wanted to be here for me.

It was my first time actually witnessing a movie on set.

"Cut!.. 30 minuites break!" I heard.

Morgan pulled me to the middle of the shop "We can't let them see us... blend in" she said.

"won't they see us if we are in the middle of the shop?" I asked, with an obvious look of confusion on my face.

"No, they won't... there are about 27 people in this shop... they won't notice two random girls who look just like everyone else... will they?" she said, grabbing a black hat placing it on my head, and proceeding to wrap a scarf around her neck.

I wasn't thrilled with the idea she had, but it got me more time to look at Damien so I agreed.

We walked around the cafe for what seemed like hours, until we heard the director yell "Action!"

We stormed back to the center of the cafe as quietly as possible, trying not to make any sound.when all of a sudden my phone rang "dinga linga dinga linga"

The room was deadly silent, no noise was to be made as soon as the camera had started rolling, and my phone's ringtone echoed loudly, all faces turned to me, they watched as I searched my bag frantically to find my phone.

I couldn't find it, and everyone had their eyes on me.

"Find your stupid phone you little brat!" I heard.

It was the director.

"I'm looking for it sir," I said.

"Could you be a quick? rat, we don't have all day" I heard.

It was Damien's female friend, and quite frankly, she sounded so annoying.

I so badly wanted to slap her.

I looked her dead in the eyes. Walked up to Damien, gently placed my hands on him, and began caressing his face in a way i knew he so desperately wanted.

he stared deep into my eyes... his gaze moving down my thighs, our bodies tied to eahother. I knew he loved it, I could see it in his eyes.

he came closer...

our lips touched and I could feel his hand moving gently up my body,

he pulled me closer... his hand on my neck, pushing me against the wall.

He leaned even closer, and I could feel his boner rising. It was hard. I could feel his d!ck going up my thighs.

His hands held onto my neck grabbing me, pushing my lips on his.

Then he stopped.

"I can't do this" he whispered, still staring into my eyes.

He had fallen for me, I could see the spark in his eyes.

but he didn't want to, I knew he didn't want to.

I let go of him. still gazing into his eyes.

I could tell we were meant to be, but I couldn't force a happily ever after with someone who wasn't ready.

"Ezrella I'm sorry," he said.

He meant it.

He pulled me into a hug,

"Did u see it?" he asked.

"your boner?... Yes" I replied.

"Okay," he said. still hugging me

I felt his warm breath on my shoulder.

"I love you," I said as my eyes wattered and I fought back the tears

"I love you too," he said, hugging me even tighter.

he let go, my hands still in his, and his eyes staring into mine.

I looked at him.

"I guess this is goodbye" I said, wiping tears from my eyes.

Our hands unlocked and I grabbed my bags, rushing out the door with Morgan right behind me.